Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
Shadow: :shock: Couldn't you have just had someone do special effects instead of doing the seals yourself?

PRM: The girls are waiting, and I think they're getting irritated.

Shadow: FINE! Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! *Creates three clones* You three go on the dates, we're busy.

Shadow's shadow clones: YEAH!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: We always get the ugly-

*Felicia comes running from outside, seeming to have cut through the security, then jumps on DMX and brings him to the ground *

Felicia: I'm your BIGGEST fan! I ate over a dozen of those cereal boxes to win this contest! Are you gonna marry me?

DMX: I take back what I said, and... HECK NO! I won't marry!

Felicia: Then take me to a date! Pulease! *purrs*

DMX: Guys? *looks on Gunter and Shadow*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: I don't think we can stop the taping so you can go on a date with her.

Morrigan and Lilith come crashing through the ceiling.

Morrigan and Lilith: *Girly scream*

Shadow: Am I seeing double?

Morrigan and Lilith: Get him!!

Shadow: AHHHH! *Tackled by the two of them* Okay, how bout we break for... I'd say maybe the rest of the day?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pyron: *appears from nowhere, then points at both Shadow and DMX* You have stolen my females... you'll pay dearly with the destruction of your insignificant plane- *gets blast-destroyed by DMX*

DMX: *Felicia clinging on him with DMX with his claw high up, quite heroic pose*

Felicia: My hero.

DMX: *loses balance anime style* What? No... I just wanted uninterrupted sex *wags tail*

Felicia: Do I even care about that? *hypnotized like eyes*

DMX: I guess they DO like us...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: *phew* I guess I don't get anyone to dat-

Talbain: *Bursts through the Back wall with his wolf cannon attack* GUNTER!!! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! *tackles Gunter and brings him to the ground*

Queen Bee: *buzzes in through the hole on the wall* NO!!! I AM!!! *joins in the fray*

Hsien-Ko: *hops in through the hole on the wall* AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!! GUNTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! *pounces Gunter along with Talbain and Q-bee*

BB Hood: *runs in through hole on the wall* TALBAAAAAAAAAAIIIINNN!!! I HAVE YOU KNOW!! *pulls out a random gattling gun* -AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! THAT'S GUNTER!!!! *tackles while squealing*

Nakoruru, Charlotte, Hanford, Galford and Earthquake: *suddenly crashes in- screaming and yelling*

Gun: S-SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEE!!! *continues his handseals, by the way.*
Shadow: Forget that! I'm not messing with Q-Bee, Hsien-Ko, and BB hood. Those three are scary.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter: BUT- Can you at least make earthquake get off ME!?
Shadow: I'm not sure who earthquake is. Was he in Darkstalkers?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter: He's from Samurai Showdown- he's a ninja- and he's EXTREMELY FAT!!

Earthquake: Why Thank you!! NOW GIVE ME MY AUTOGRAPH OR I WILL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF-
DMX: A Zombie... a Bee... and a little girl? bah... this goes easier than I thought *snaps fingers and ''Gunter Kissing Cabin appears''* Alright, Fans of Gunter, if you wanna recieve kisses or whatsoever, just go inside. Don't mind the dynamite, it's just for decoration.

Felicia: Oh shut up for a second! *pins DMX to the ground hard*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad