Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex smiled and said, "I love you," before he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, where he intended to untie her and clean her of his seed, and maybe have some more fun in between.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
There in the bathroom Alex untied his small daughter and could choose to clean her. Tali's sensitive skin made her moan softly with each touch, and as the bathwater warmed, she hugged her papa's arm cutely.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled, and kissed Tali's forehead, and began to clean her. As he did, he said he loved her very much, and promised to protect her. Between kisses, and touching her on sensitive spots, he cleaned his little furry daughter. He couldn't get over how much he loved the little one, and he happily pleasured her a bit. Of course, after all the teasing, he left the decision up to Tali. "Do you want to cum, my little Tali?" he asked, pausing for a second.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
By the end of her bath, Tali was moaning and blushing softly in her father's arms, her small pussy wet once more with her juices. "Pa-Papa...Im going to..." She moaned softly, already at the brink. Her cute little nipples were erect and each stroke her gave her sent waves of pleasure throughout her small body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You're going to what, my dear?" Alex teased, rubbing his hand against her young, and wet clit. He also kissed her lips, followed by pecking her neck and the rest of her face. "Go ahead, Tali. Cum. Cum like the adorable slut you are," he whispered, as he began to rub her clit faster and harder.
Tali panted softly as she was kissed and moaned lustfully as the rest of her face and neck was pecked at, her eyes glazed over with pleasure. "Pa-Papa!" She cried out as he began to rub her clit even faster and harder, making the small digi girl arch her back into him and cum hard. She then went limp in his arms, moaning gently, hugging him when possible.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex hugged her back. After cleaning her, he kissed her lips once more, dressed her in some nice clothes, and brought her back to her room. If nothing occurred during the walk, he would place her on her bed, and whisper, "I love you," to her, before kissing her lips once more, this one being far more than a peck as he pushed his tongue into her mouth.
Alex easily dominated the small digi girls mouth with his tongue, making her moan innocently into the kiss, her eyes only half open. Alex could continue to train his little pet daughter into a lustful bondage slave if he wanted to, since she did seem to have a natural knack for it. But for now Tali was sleepy, and the day was done, it was bet to give her some rest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled, and kissed his little girl's lips again, before hugging her and bringing her to the bed. "I love you," he whispered, before he pulled the blanket over them, and fell asleep.

((Timeskip? You do it or me?))
(Sure, How far into the future? To the next day or until when Flare or Angy are pregers, or when one of them is about to give birth?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)