Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Yes, my little girl?" Alex teased. He kept himself back, teasing her, but not giving her any real pleasure. "I'll only play with you if you admit you like being tied up," he said, kissing her lips and cheeks.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No fair!" Tali whined, trying to wiggle free of her bonds, but she was just not strong enough to do so. Finally she released a defeated cry and said "Fine, I like being tied up, can I have hugs now?" She gave him her cutest most potent puppy eyes, staring up at her papa from her spot on the floor, naked and helpless.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Anything you want," Alex said and kissed Tali's lips, and rubbed his hard cock against her young breasts. "Kiss daddy's cock, Tali. Lick it. Don't worry. You know I'd never hurt you," he said, rubbing his cock against her, wanting her to kiss and lick it. "I love you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tali moaned softly as she was kissed and then again when he rubbed his cock against her small breasts. Tali blushed softly and began to lick and kiss the head of his cock, tasting Silvia, Flare, and her own mother, Ren, though she didnt know it. Her juices were flowing now and he thighs were wet as she continued to lick and kiss her papa's cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned as she kissed and licked his cock. Using his tentacle arm, he stretched it over to her wet clit, and began to rub a phallic shaped tentacle against it. "Such a slut, just like your mother," he whispered.
"Ahhh!" She cried as the tentacle came in contact with her sensitive little clit. "Papa! Im burning up!" she moaned, squirming in her bindings but unable to free herself, making her even more wet. "Papa...Papa...Papa!" She cried, her body shivering uncontrollably as he continued to stimulate her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned and rubbed his cock against her more, and his his clit was rubbed harder and faster two. "Cum whenever you want, Tali! I'm going to fill your entire life with pleasure! You'll always know the love I have for you, my dear!" he moaned, nearing orgasm.
Tali moaned cutely, crying out with her childlike voice and came, her warm juices running down her thighs and coating the head of Alex's dick. Her adorable body arched its back, her fluffy tail shuddering as she came. "Papa!" she cried out, feeling better than ever before, and being left panting softly afterward/
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Tali!" Alex moaned as he shot his seed upon the small girl, covering her face, chest, and young pussy in his seed. He took slow breaths after the wonderful love session, and he looked at his daughter, with a smile. "Did you have fun, Tali?" he asked, leaving her tied up for now as he wiped his cock against her body.
Tali moaned softly in the afterglow, warm in her papa's seed. She gasped slightly as he wiped his heated cock against her soft, baby skin body, and struggled a little in her bonds for a second but didnt really try. "Mmm...papa..." she moaned, her eyes closed and her little body covered in Alex's cum. He could leave her like that...or clean her up a little in the bathroom, or just head back to Silvia and Ren, who were sleeping in his bed, keeping it warm for his return.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)