Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Mar growled out loud, trashing his head backwards while letting a huge roar out, shaking their surroundings as pressure amounted inside his sack and finally gave out, upon his orgasm hit incredible amounts of dragon cum began entering through the voluptous gigantic Kitt's maw.

(House)

Dorothy then got an idea and she put her paws on her wide hips, palpating her buttcheeks as if she was giving her back to his face, "Oh, I wouldn't be so sure..." she softly spoke, murring afterwards to try to sound seductive, "What if I told you I need the biggest cock any man could give me, at the moment?" she softly said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred softly as she kept her lips closed tightly around his dragonhood, surprisingly able to keep up with his production. She only stopped as soon as she felt the flow ending, moving her head back as she licked her lips, "Hmmm, that was tasty." she smiled, wagging her tail as she smiled up cutely, some of his cum matting down the fur around her mouth.

*House*

"Hmm? Well if you're that desperate." Shadow growled softly, rubbing his massive cock a bit, "Why don't you masturbate, your moans would help me cum, and I bet that would get you out." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh... damn, you're so hot when you do that," Mar growled softly, his cock nearly springing up back again as he watched Kitt, "Well, see? You can get lots of that drink when you do that," he grinned as he explained.

(House)

"What? I don't want to masturbate, you should be a gentleman and do it yourself so I can come out!" Dorothy whined, not having lasted with her sensually persuasive self, "Please, why can't you just cum me out?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow, where's it all come from?" Kitt giggled a bit as Mar's cock sprang back, she cocked her head a bit as she kneeled lower, staring up at Mar's balls, "Wow, I bet you still have alot left in here." she smiled, gentley grabbing one of his massive balls.

*House*

"Need stimulation, suppose I could walk home and get some of my hentai, course that'd involve walking around, and explaining the problem if anyone asked." he smiled, sloshing his balls around as he smiled, "Come on, don't you feel hot being almost submerged in cum?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhhh," Mar moaned, "You bet!" he added. "This stuff is also what goes inside you each time we have sex, too. I'm that of a stud," he grinned.

(House)

OOC: Uhm, we're at Shadow's house, remember? She walked to his place and he came down to greet her and take her to his room.

IC:

"I just don't like cramped up spaces, they feel scary..." Dorothy explained, "And you can't go out! What if you get the urge of eating more people? Just imagine how uncomfortable it would get if you'd to carry dozens of people weighing and plumping your balls up!" she tried.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Really?" Kitt smiled, "I guess it must be really good then, I like it no matter which hole it's going into." she purred, nuzzling a bit at his cock, "Can I have more? I really like it."

*House*

OOC: Oops, my bad.

IC:

"Oh don't lie, I bet you just love it inside of my balls. Feels good swimming around in my cum doesn't it?" Shadow growled, rubbing his balls, "And maybe I will find someone else, you'd like the company wouldn't you, being squeezed together with someone else in a pool of cum?" he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh, still thirsty?" Mar blinked, "Wow, you must have some sort of black hole in your stomach, or something!" he laughed, but immediately rubbed his massive dragonhood onto Kitt's cheek, causing him to growl, "Go ahead, sexy."

(House)

"Heeeey! What's that supposed to mean?" Dorothy cutely huffed as she argued, "You can't go around eating people! That's not right!" she added, "What if something bad happened?" she asked worringly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yay, more yummy drink," Kitt smiled, bouncing slightly as she tackled Mar to the ground thanks to her massive weight, her massive chest crushing his crotch unintentionally, his dragon-hood sticking out from between her massive chest as she closed her lips around the head. Purring loudly as she sucked on it.

*House*

"What, would you get jealous if someone else was inside me? Aww that's so cute," Shadow growled a bit, his cock not having softened a bit, "Damn, I feel so horny, I might just get you out so I can fuck you." he moaned, rubbing his cock, his balls squeezing around Dot from the arousal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh, daaaaaamn...! A titty fuck, now that's nice!" Mar growled, "C'mon, squeeze those tits, baby! Let me have at it!" the dragon roared, his pleasure increasing with every slurp since his cock felt her massive mounds squeeze him.

(House)

"That's what I've been telling you!" Dorothy whimpered, "You need to get yourself soft so you get back to normal, so you need to relieved yourself, somehow, right?" she rhetorically asked and poked at the 'roof' of his testicle, "Come on, wolfy! I'll uhm... I'll give you..." she then looked down and remembered her large breasts, "I know! I'll give you a breast job!" she offered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred loudly, rubbing her furry chest around Mar's cock as she suckled on the tip of his cock, moaning as she actually was kissing her own breasts at the same time, her pussy dripping with her arousal.

*House*

"Mmmm, that does sound good. But I've got a better idea," He chuckled a bit, "I know a club nearby, they encourage couples to, 'pllay around' on stage there. I want to take you there." he smiled, "Or you could just stay in my cock, it should return to normal at the end of the full moon cycle, so only three days." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad