Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"Good girl. Then consider this our, happily married sex. Get on the bed and beg me to fuck you. Think of me as your new husband. Think about how much you love me, you whore," Mai ordered, pointing at the bed, her cock hard.

-------------------

As the man filled the syringe with beer, a fellow girly boy ran over to Lucy and greeted her, wearing a pink cowboy outfit, with two blond pigtails. "Give me some sugar, sweetheart," 'she' said, kissing Lucy's lips lovingly as the man pushed the needle into his ass and pushing the delicious beer directly into his asshole.

-------------------

Tina gasped in amazement at her large cock, her cheeks red. Then, when her mistress slapped it she nearly ograsmed, but was able to stop herself before doing so. She panted and licked her lips, her eyes nearly glazed over as she begged her Mistress, "Oh god, please Mistress, I'm begging you! Pleasure this slutty whore's cock! Slap it as much as you want! Do whatever you want with it, please! Everything you do feels so good!"

--------------------

"I know," Candy giggled as the girls spoke about his tiny cock. When he heard the word stallion and saw the horse, his eyes widened. He felt fear and regret, struggling a little to get away before he realized if he could take this cock, he could prove himself a better woman than his wife. He licked his lips and shook his cute rear, ready for the cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mary practically jumped onto the bed, spreading her legs apart and exposing her pussy, "Please mistress, fuck me now, I want your cock more than anything else. Fuck your slut wife good and hard, I beg you!" she moaned, her cunt glistening with her juices.

Lucy moaned deeply into the kiss, slipping his tongue into the other boy's mouth as he shivered slightly from the beer filling his intestines. Almost instantly he began feeling a bit dizzy, smilingly a bit as the alchohol took effect, "Mmm, oh wow, that like, feelsh sho good," he giggled a bit.

"Oh good, I'm glad to see you enjoy it so much," Thorne laughed, she picked up a riding crop with her tail and began smacking Tina's clit over and over till it was covered in bright red welts. Thorne panted softly as she tossed the crop away, slightly tired from the exertion, "Mmm, I can't resist anymore." she smiled as she knelt down, her long tongue slipping around Tina's clit and coiling around it like a snake attacking it's prey.

"Hope your ready, Stallion here comes like a firehose." Cyan grinned before giving the horse a slap on it's rear. The horse immediately jumped onto the slut presented to him, forcing his massive cock into Candy's ass without mercy as it began fucking him furiously.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHHHH!" Candy screamed in pain, and tears fell from his eyes. He cried and whimpered for minutes, feeling nothing but mindblowing pain before it began to be switched with pleasure. After screaming, he remained silent, taking the cock with small grunts and groans. Then, finally pleasure overtook him and he screamed in pleasure, begging for more cock and for it to be thrust harder into him.

----------------

Mai smiled and practically jumped on Mary, ramming her hard cock into her and kissing her lips. The cock pounded in and out of the blond's pussy as their large breasts rubbed against one another. "Dirty little slut. After this, I'm going to whore you out to a bunch of other women and make you into a slutty lesbian. Well an almost lesbian. My cock is the only cock you'll ever take again!"

----------------

The man smiled and decided to push in another cup of beer as other slave boys volunteered to be filled. "How does it feel, hunny?" the cowgirl asked, slapping Lucy's cheek and pecking her nose. "Stand up and show everyone how drunk and slutty you are."

-------------------

Tina cried out in pain and pleasure as she was hit, loving the mix as tears fell from her eyes and her screams echoed through the room. Then her Mistress began to lick her clit and she screamed again, but in pleasure. "Please, Mistress, your tongue feels so good! May this slutty whore cum?!" she panted, cock hard and wet with pre cum and saliva.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The stallion whinyed loudly as it hilted itself inside of Candy's ass, filling it with a flood of horse cum. Cyan hadn't exaggerated on his virility, as she enjoyed the show of watching Candy's stomache bloating with excessive horse cum.

"Ah, yes mistress, your cock, it's the only one I ever want!" Mary screamed with pleasure, wrapping her arms around Mai's neck to steady herself from her mistress's thrusts.

Lucy wobbled slightly as he stood, losing his balance and falling over onto the cowgirl, giggling a bit as he smiled at him, feeling their cocks rubbing against eachother, "Mmm, you're like, a total cutie." he purred, licking his nose as he began grinding their crotches together.

"I know you want to, but don't cum too soon. After you cum this wonderful little cock of yours will go away, and I want to play with it for awhile longer." Thorne growled, dragging her tongue along the underside of Tina's cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Candy howled in pleasure and would have came on the spot, had it not been for that damn string around his dick. Tears fell from his eyes as he moaned, desiring to cum but being unable to. The lust within her still burned for more of the horse's seed though, even if she looked bloated. "More! More cum! Fill me up! Make me pregnant!"

-------------

Mai smiled and kissed Mary's lips, her tongue dominating Mary's as her cock was held tightly by her new wife's tight, wet cunt. The bed became stained with their combined juices as the cowgirl fucked Mary into a dozen orgasms, but never cumming once...

--------------

"Mmmm...You're quite the horndog, little lady. What's your name? You can call me Mimi," 'she' greeted, slapping Lucy's butt as the club smelled of alcohol and more sex. Many men watched in amazement, seeing the two girly beauties kissing and stroking each other, their little cocks rubbing. "You're new, aren't you? Would you like a little tour?"

----------------

"Y-yes, Mistress....Oh god," Tina moaned, feeling that long, wet tongue travel along her cock, biting her lip fiercely to prevent early cumming. "Your tongue feels so good....I love it so much, Mistress..."
The horse humped into him a few more times before it pulled out, followed by a flood of cum out of Candy's gaping tail-hole. It was then led off again as Cyan forced a thick knotted toy into Candy's ass to prevent anymore cum from escaping, Candy's stomache still bloated with horse cum as he was released from his bonds, Cyan dropping him to his knees and pressing her cock against his face, "Still hungry for more cum slut?" she smiled.

Mary panted and moaned with lust, thrusting up against her mistress as each orgasm wracked her body, "M-mistress, I, can't take, much more, ahhhhh, it's, so good!" she screamed with pleasure.

"Lucy," he purred, "And there's only one place I want to explore," he smiled as he kissed Mimi, still grinding their cocks together as he moaned softly.

"Mmm, thank you, you're quite the little sweet talker you know that?" Thorne growled as she lapped over Tina's cock, covering it with her saliva. She stopped suddenly, looking up at her while still rubbing her cock, "Would you like to fuck me?" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Candy didn't even answer as he saw Cyan's cock and attempted to suck and lick it, looking at her Mistress. She gave her a cute, almost innocent look as she sucked the large dick.

------------

"Oh, you want me to cum, you little whore?! Is that it?" Mai moaned, grabbing Mary's large rack. "Fine! I'm going to fill you up with my sperm, you slutty bride!" she smiled, before unleashing a massive flood of her sperm, filling Mary up an unimaginable amount.

-----------------

"Oh, so that's how it is?" she smiled, before pushing Lucy to the ground and laying down herself. 'She' pushed their cocks together and grabbed Lucy's hands, rubbing their little dicks together like two women would rub their pussies together, scissor style. "Little slut!" Mimi giggled, before kissing Lucy passionately.

-------------------

Tina's heart practically stopped at the words, before she nodded quickly. "OH yes! Yes! I want to fuck you so badly, Mistress!"
"Ooh yes, there's a good little girl," Cyan moaned as she held onto Candy's head, thrusting down his throat, already dripping pre into his mouth.

"Mistress! Oh thank you! It feels so wonderful!" Mary moaned, hugging Mai tightly as she felt her womb flooding with her mistress's cum.

"Mmm, like you're one to talk," Lucy purred, grabbing onto Mimi's ass as he thrusted slightly, moaning loudly from the feeling of his cock rubbing up against Mimi's.

"Tell me, tell me how badly you want to," Thorne growled as she stood, grinding her pussy up against Tina's cock, "Tell me why I should let a filthy unworthy slut like you fuck me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Get some sleep, slut. I'll have a surprise for you when you wake up...." Mai whispered.

------------

"Because I'll do anything! I'll lick a thousand pussies, suck a million cocks, in public or in private! I'll do whatever you ask me to, just please, Mistress, I want to fuck you so badly! I'll feel like I'll die with it!"

--------------

Candy kept sucking on the cock like a good little bitch, his tongue licking the underside of it.

-------------

"Oh, I like you," Mimi smiled, before suddenly kissing Lucy's lips and moaning, his seed shooting onto their chests and their cocks kept rubbing against each other.
"Yes, mistress," Mary panted, completely exhausted after such a brutal fucking as she closed her eyes, passing out almost instantly.

"Mmm, not a bad answer," Thorne growled, still grinding against Tina's cock, "I think you deserve this." she smiled as she undid the chains from the ceiling, holding it in her hand as she led Tina towards a bed before kneeling down on her hands and knees, "Go ahead slut, ram it in," she purred.

Cyan growled as she suddenly grabbed onto Candy's head, beginning to rapidly fuck his throat, "Ooh yes, all the way down bitch." she moaned as she pressed Candy's face up against her crotch.

"Aww, cumming already?" Lucy pouted cutely as he flipped Mimi onto his back, starting to lick over the other boy's chest, "Mmmm, so tasty." he purred as he licked his cum off his chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad