Join our server on Discord

The Chaos Realm
Doc: All these powerful deities around. *Pulls out MediGun* If anyone needs it. I'll provide ze healin but non of Zis. Well maybe if you ask nicely.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Loki: *Intrigued* Healing is done with those mortal tools of killing now? I would like to see that!

Craze E: Ooh! Buttsmex? Can I has some? :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Kinlier: *Just stands there, listening to Loki and learning whatever he can about him as he said it. Takes the pear and peels it with a small dagger from inside his robe, jewels on the crest of the hilt and pommel, the straight blade having runes down the center, and slices a peice to eat while observing, slipping it under his mask* Ah, that hits the spot. *looks to Loki* So it is true I haven't seen you before, although your abilities do interest me. I would like to ask if you have ever heard of a race called the Magian, or Magi for short, in the places you've been? *Eats more of Pear*

Pear: *Is screaming bloody murder the whole time*

*A golden form is flying overhead the group, her dark red hair the only other color than the bronze skin and golden scales on her body as she extended her hands to the ground, grinning as she looked down on the human-type poeple down on the ground* Flame-Flame Firaga! *About 20 mid sized fireballs rained down on the group*

Orange Peeling: Hey! Thomeone deshinatly got khe balls arround phere! =] *Half it's mouth was missing*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark: *sets the orange peel on fire* Just shut and die. *sighs*

Lucaite: *looks up, smirks, jumps up into the air and starts to fly, making an aura spheres, throwing them at the fireballs, starts to charge up a big aura sphere*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Loki: Kid, the places I've been? I've heard of over 46 kinds of Magi. Magians? About 15 strains. Can you be a little more specific? Did they worship me, as I am also considered a God of magic in some circles? Did they all have strange, fluorescent wings? Did they have ritualistic orgies every third Wednesday? *Watching Lucaite flying around and tossing aura spheres here and there with relative boredom, practically ignoring the golden figure and it's fire attacks*
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Golden figure: *Looks at the Aura Sphere* Oooooh... Aniri sees a new toy! Magi-Meteo! *Waves her hand and sends a swarm of small meteorites to the Aura Sphere*

Kinlier: I see I... see... *Looks up to see Aniri causing mischief, looks back to Loki* Maybe I can learn a little bit from you after all. *Reaches into the air as a pocket of space opened up, pulling out Ragnadammerung from it, holding it with his left hand at his side* After all, you just met one. *Sprints towards him in a mock attack, only to jump to the right when he got eight feet from him*

*Clouds suddenly appear and it starts raining troll dolls*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ewww! troll dolls? *start blasting them from the sky* Good thing I tricked Starkk into teaching me his Cero Metralleta!~<3
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Loki: *Reaching out with an open palm and catching one of the troll dolls in his gloved hand, he sighs dreamily* How nostalgic... this brings back so many memories.

[Flashback to several centuries ago]

Unknown Figure: *Riding on the shoulder of a 500 foot tall troll monster with flaming hair, terrorizing the lost city of El Dorado, laughing maniacally* Burn! BURN!! The city of gold will be sacrificed for the glory of the Great Trickster God and Deity of Flames, LOKI!! Let the molten riches seep into the bowels of the abyss and bathe the sleeping god in worship!!

Troll Titan: *Nightmarish roar as it starts rending the gold utopia with cataclysmic powers*

Denizen of El Dorado: All is... lost...

[Exactly thirty two minutes later]

Unknown Figure: Loki damnit! We've misplaced El Dorado! That's another lost city! You disappoint me yet again, Troll!! WHAT DID WE JUST LEARN FROM SHANGRI LA!?

Troll Titan: *whimpers apologetically*

[Back to the Present]

Loki: *Everything is now colored plaid* -And we never got the kitty down the tree. *Sighs* What is this? It rains random objects? If it keeps raining, that makes it predictable,and therefore not random!! *The trolls (and undercover cabbage patch kids) sprout from the ground and rain back into the skies* Much better! Backwards rain is much better! *Nonchalantly watches Kinlier run at him from five hundred meters away, waiting patiently for him to arrive, only jump to the right eight feet away from him directly off a random cliff with what seemed to be a giant meat-grinder at the bottom that the trickster had been standing atop of* That sword. *He watches as the man with the giant sword fell off the cliff* Another Ragnadämmerung? One of the only three existing blades in the multi-dimensional multiverse, that when put together, function solely for slaying my eldest and cuddliest son, Fenrisulfr? I am slightly impressed.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Kinlier: Oh... crap... *Instead of falling, he floats over the cliff and quickly struggles back to the edge, grabbing the edge of it with his free hand* Float Ring... good thing I had it. *Looks at his hands, which had various ring accessories on them. Lifts himself back upto the edge and is walking back to normal ground* Is an interesting sword isn't it? Took a bit of effort to obtain from it's previous owner, but i like it's attacks better... *Starts spinning the large sword in front of him* Blade Buzzsaw !!! *Five purple saw-shaped aura blades shoot from the sword right at Loki* Shadow Dragon !!! *Sprints to match the speed of the sawblades* Searing Thrust... Triple Tech Flare Blaster !!! *Strikes the sawblade auras giving them a fire element and forcing them to move triple the speed. Stops and rests the sword at his sie, just noticed the color change* Plaid... The heck...?

Aniri *Sky* - *Still fires her meteor spell on the Aura Sphere*

*Now it's raining unused condoms*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Loki: *Casually turns to his side and lazily sidesteps and bows slightly, avoiding all five projectiles as they ruffle his cloak and hair with their wake. He jabs a hand through the center of one of the energy buzzsaws and it immediately solidifies into a flaming stone disk, which he holds out with an extended arm to his side.* Yes, yes, la-dee-dah, say, did you know that when you shout your attacks out, it removes the unpredictability of your tactics and becomes... oh, I don't know, predictable? *He rolls the stone disk forward and it picks up speed before shattering into a dozen pieces, each piece transforming into gigantic bull compromised of what seemed to be magma, as they charged toward Kinlier, twelve bulls in total.* I've never met a man whose fingers were as encrusted with jewelry as yours. I've met several dozen women maybe, and some... of the 'other' sex, but never a regular man. But you aren't a regular man, are you? I am slightly more interested. *He snaps his fingers*

*The condoms sprout arms and legs, then put on top hats and hold canes*

Condoms: *Singing and dancing* Hello my baby, hello my honey~
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers