Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
"mmm...what about these next?" Vook said, winking seductively as she slowly, teasingly worked her pants off, leaving her in just a bra and panties, her nipples poking out visibly against her bra.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow murred, nuzzling back.

"Mmm, I'd like to get to know more about the hot bat who obviously has an attraction to me," he teased, his tail moving to rub her crotch.
Alexis smiled and sat down across from him, evading his tail for now. "Well... where to begin..." she mused. "I believe I already mentioned my name is Alexis. I'm also part sanguinarian/part succubus type vampire, which doesn't help the stereotype of my species, by the way. I may be a bat, but I'm of the Flying Fox variety." she remarked, indicating her large, pointed ears. "I'm probably a great deal older than you can ever imagine, though I officially stopped aging at 21. I was sired... er, made a vampire, in the 1800's. When exactly, I don't recall. The human mind simply isn't built to handle more than one lifetime's worth of memories, so the older ones just disappear, y'see. I opened this business originally as a speakeasy back in the 1920's. Ever since that it has evolved to suit my changing tastes and the times. Right now its doing marvelously as a strip club, bondage dungeon and sex hotel." She said, ordering another drink.

"What about you, handsome?"

---

Paul smiled and waited paitently, his cock throbbing in his pants. "mmm hmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow chuckled a little.

"That wasn't quite what I meant...but I'll oblige," he purred, ordering a drink as well. "Though I would prefer to tell my past in private...I've learned that it isn't good for one's health to reveal his past in the open," he said.
Alexis chuckled and motioned for Shadow to follow. She led him to her private suite, furnished in black ebony and red silk. A conspicuous-looking foot locker sat at the end of the king-sized four-poster bed, made of black metal and chrome fittings. She sat on the bed and smiled, motioning for him to join her. "Feel more comfortable here?" she asked, smiling playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Vook grinned and stood up, leaning forward so the her breasts were hanging down and unclipped her bra, throwing it to the side. "mm...much better..." she said, licking her lips as she eyed the bulge in paul's pants.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei murred loud and happily, her tails swishing around in excitement. Her ears twitched around and she spoke in low tone between murrs.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Cindy then starts to pump her finger in and out of Yoosei's damp pussy while her tongue dives deeper tasting her insides to only dive even farther untill her tongue touched her g-spot and starts licking at it.
The OCA
She's hiding something...I have a feeling. But, hey...with a body like that, who's to complain? Anyways, I've got some surprises for her, as well.
Approaching the door to their room, Tachyon pulls the card key from his pocket and holds it out in his claw, "Would you do the honors, Katt?"

"Oh, I'll make it fit! The bigger...the better!", Indigo murrs and pulls his paw up against her crotch. Now let's go find our room, so you can take care of this hot, wet pussy of mine."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"My pleasure," Katt smiled taking the key and sliding it through the slot, "Hope you got us a nice room." She smiled as she opened the doorway.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Shaun smiled as he lifted her up in his arms, "Just point me in the direction."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad