Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Dominic continued to stand his ground, glaring at Shadow.

"We have to stand by our principles; it's what seperates us from... them..." he said icily, looking down the street where they had escaped. He sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry Shadow, but I'm not simply capable of killing a being just because I believe its right. I need reasons... justification..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shiva nods and couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sedah came to a skidding halt now well away from the two the dog looked down at Miharu "Hows your neck?" he asked glancing at her neck "Where is your home so I may take you somewhere safer."
The OCA
"There's nothing to worried about...no scratch at all..." Miharu nodded softly before pointing her thumb finger to the end of the streets. "My house located near the park, facing the lake..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Without another word Sedah was already gone with demonic speed dashing through the streets with amazing haste towards the park in which Miharu pointed down the street towards. Comming to the outskirts of the city and into some feilds Sedah in the distance could see a lake with a house just beside it "Is that it?" he asked looking onward.
The OCA
OOC: We need more femmes.

Shadow snorted again, disgusted by his partner's weakness.

"I just gave you a reason. That demon murdered a man...and your "principles" allowed him to escape," he growled, spinning on his heel and taking off after the demon.
Dominic sighed and chased after him. 'Might as well cover his ass...' he thought to himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Lake >

Miharu nodded as waving her tail slowly. "Yes..that's my house..." She spoke softly before continued. "..Thank you..Sedah..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Lake)

Sedah came around the lake to Miharu's house comming up her drive he came to a skidding halt infront of her house. Gently the demon dog set Miharu down on the ground then sidestepped raising a paw four helhounds were summoned that were just as big as he is "Guard her house I dont want anybody crossing her property without my knowing got it!?"

The four helhounds nodded then scattered off to guard the area.

Sedah turned to Miharu "As I promised I wont let anything happen to you.." he stated.
The OCA
With that, Miharu grab his strong arm and cuddles it softly while she smile slightly. "...Me too..I have to take care of you..form now on..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds