Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz muttered something, before he started running after her. He looked through the door quietly.
"I take it we're here, then." He sighed, before taking his seat.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Why is it that we always get stuck in the same classrooms? Funny coincidence huh? :roll:

IC:

"You two are lucky," Shadow looked over at the two newcomers, "it's a surprise that the teacher isn't here."

Katt turned around in her seat, facing Shadow, "I wonder where she is? Maybe class will be canceled?"

"Doubt it." Shadow sighed, "As great as that would be I sadly doubt it will be the case on the first day."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ren sat herself near the back quietly while scowling at Black; who took a seat next to his new friends, on the right of Katt "It'd be great if the first class is cancelled..."
OOC: Lol. Well, Kyo and I, in neither of our posts said we were in the same class-rooms as yours! Hee hee. But, if you want so...

Oh, and is someone interested in using Miss Green? She's a Zebra old cranky woman. She's the Biology teacher. If no one wants, I'll take control of her.

IC:

"Yeah, I guess we are." Dorothy stuck out her tongue playfully, setting her things on the desk of her seat while looking on the Dog some spaces away from her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz put his hand over his eyes, rubbing them softly. "Damn tiredness..." He cursed, tapping the desk with his other hand. He shook his head, and looked around the room. "Let's see... who do I know here... Dot..."

His eyes continued to look around the room, until he spotted Black. He smiled. "Huh, I guess Black's already made a few new friends..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black did not see anything other than his hands as he sat still, thinking. He glanced up the back at Ren who was too busy scribbling on a piece of paper to notice. He sighed and looked back to the front of the room. She still hates me...
Shadow watched as the seconds ticked away on his watch, "The teacher has five seconds before I make a break for it, five, four, three," Shadow got up from his seat, "two, o,"

"Sitdown," A zebra woman walked through the door, "I may be late but that doesn't mean the class isn't still in session."

Damnit. Shadow slumped back into his seat.

"So much for a period off." Katt sighed as her head collapsed onto the desk.

"Now, then," The teacher turned to the blackboard, "My name is Miss Green. I'm your teacher, now open your books to chapter one and start reading SILENTLY." She put a heavy emphasise on 'silently'.

"Well that's boring." Shadow muttered.

"Then perhaps you'd prefer to read aloud at the front, mister..." She examined the clipboard on her desk, "Sha-dow?" she asked putting a wierd sound with the last part.

"ShaDOW, is how it's pronounced, like a female deer."

"Thank you for that Sha-dow." She said again, wheither she meant it on purpose or it was accidental was anyone's guess.

Well, she's a bitch. Katt thought as she picked up her book.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze

Male Dragon-tiger hybrid

Height 5'-10" Wing span 11'-8" Tail lenth 3'-6" Eyes crimson Coloring is Firey Red fur and White scals. and lithe figure.

Weres black boxers, orange pants and yellow T-shirt

Can create fireballs and a few psichic powers and speed atacks.

cock size is 10" pouch

This my first time doing somthing like this.

"Hey Teach sorry I'm late," Blaze said smoothly.

As he walked into the Class room.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Black did not notice anything around him. Too lost in thought.
Kurtz grumbled, and opened his book.

Dangit, I hate it when it's silent.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds