Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"Ohh yeahhh," Samson moaned as he humped her slide his cock in between her breasts.

Angewomon moaned loudly as she fingered her clit rapidly and cam and squirting it out a few inches from her cunt. "Oooh I needed that," she panted as she laid down.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ohhh," Shady moaned a bit in excstasy as she teased her nipples with her fingers.

Slash tightened his grip around her neck instinctivlely as he reared back, pulling out completely from Laila's ass. Then with a slight growl he put all his weight into one thrust, burying his entire length into her tight ass as his cum shot out of him, pouring into her tight anus, his cock filled her hole up so much that it wasn't even able to escape as it poured into her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Samson murred as he pushed his cock in and out of the the valley in between Shady breast quickly as precum came out of his piss hole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah! My mum keeps saying that too!" Ethan stuck his tongue out to Sophia, giggling. He looked at her for a moment before blushing slightly "You're pretty..." He giggled again.
The dragoness, panting heavily, looked lustfully at Reno's face - her eyes mid-closed. Why...? Why was Reno different to the others to her? She took a gulp, and panted again. "Ohhh g-god..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
'Ohhh, I can't wait to have that inside me." Shady said happily as she began moving her breasts around, the pre-cume lubing them up slightly letting her move them around Samson's cock with more ease.

Sophia blushed a bit, "Well aren't you a little charmer." she smiled happily, "Too bad you aren't older." she said a bit unhappily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mm?" Ethan looked up at Sophia curiously "Why?"
"Well," Sophia knelt down slightly, "If you were older we'd be able to do something nice together, but right now you're too small." She petted him on the head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ooohhh sure," Samson moaned as he reluctantly got up and got between Shady's legs and pointed his member at her against her dripping cunt and slowly pushed in murring
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shady murred happily as her pussy lips spread apart slowly, "Oh thank you master." she sighed happily as she looked down at him between her legs.

OOC: Post limit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad