Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Nope, only a couple more minutes ahead, sweetie." Vook answered, more and more small crystal formations appearing on the walls and ceiling as they moved deeper in. "That's correct, Kitt. It's been abandoned for many years now, as just about all of the ore as been mined. But through magic, we've been able to re-create it as if it were still full of ore." she added, the narrow tunnel opening up into a large room, though it was pitch black. The silver dragoness held her arm out, a bright light shooting from her claw and exploding like a firework at the center of the room, lighting it up perfectly clearly. All along the walls, floor and ceiling were countless large crystal formations of all different colors, shapes and sizes, along with lots of ore embedded in the walls and floor. "Go ahead, feel free to explore a bit. Don't worry about not being able to touch anything, it's all just an illusion. Sort of like a museum exhibit, I guess." she giggled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Herzeleid looked thoughtfully at the crystal before she answered "I'm not sure actually. I was going to try it once when Salem was still a student, during her last field trip she had snuck one back to the dorms...but-"

"But she dropped it before she could try, it blew up and shot me full of shards." the mini witch interupted as she carefully took the crystal and handed it to her familiar "They had to perform immediate surgery and now I have a very intimately placed scar that looks like a well know constellation." she finished as she leaned next to Katt, waiting for the trip to move along.

Herzeleid blushed in embarrassment at the trip down memory lane. Taking the crystal the succubus placed her lips to it and carefully began feeding, seeming to have no trouble draining energy from the mineral "Ugh, well it certainly works. But the flavour is so nasty and depressing.." the she demon groaned, despite her dislike of it anyone could notice her appearance looked healthier than it had moments before.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh wooowww," Kitt smiled as she turned to take in the entire scene, her eyes sparkling with the reflection of the illusionary gemstones, "It's, beautiful." she smiled.

"Well, we'll keep looking, I hope we won't have to settle for that but if we don't find anything else we might have to." Katt sighed a bit, "I thought succubus drew magical energy from their, um, partners. What's the diffrence between it and these?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, cool..." Karomaru said, "So it'll transform when I need it to transform..." he repeated in his head, "Thanks, Miss Katt!" the boy grinned a bit.

Arm frowned slightly as he over-heard the conversation between the succubus and the teacher, starting to suspect ulterior motives for this trip. His eyes returned to the walls, where he was measuring the distance they were from the other group. With a discreet smile, the dragon whispered: "Tyrant, attack."

(Vook's Group)

"Oww... so none of this is real...?" Yachiru whimpered, walking into the room full of shiny minerals and ore, "And I was hoping to bring some to the college so I could have some accessories made," the petite salamander sighed in dismay.

All of a sudden, as the group entered the mine, a loud roar compenetrated everyone's ears. Without a minute to react, the place began shaking violently, the ceiling starting to cave in right at the entrance, boulders blocking the way they had come in from.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Vook's Group)

"Aw, an illusion...oh well, I guess it does look nice." The water dragon lamented not being able to make a nice, new claymore before the cave started to shake after the mysterious, bellowing roar. "The hell?! A cave in!" He looked towards the path they had taken, not having any time to react as the rocks completely covered the passage.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Herzeleid shrugged as she slipped a couple crystals into her master's pack "It's mostly a quality and flavour thing, comparing these crystal to real flesh and blood lovers is like comparing cheap moonshine and fine wine." she explained as she stretched and began floating around with help from her 'meal' "But it's certainly better than nothing."

Salem nodded as she adjusted the packs contents so to prevent any further accidents with the volatile jewels "Succubi are naturally evolved to prey on the energies of mortals like us, so nothing we find will be quite as satisfying for her as the real thing." the small witch explained as she absently started around the chamber "But hopefully we'll find some things that are close enough."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well that is a problem then, we can't have her drawing energy from others around here, it's too risky. Sure she knows the limits but I'd rather not risk accidentally killing someone." Katt shook her head a bit as she stood up, "Well let's keep moving then, and hope we get lucky and find what we're looking for." Her ears twitched slightly as she thought she heard a strange rumbling, shrugging it off as just some random rocks chipping loose from the ruins.

"Nyaahh!" Kitt shook slightly from the sudden rumbling, loosing her footing and falling onto her ass, "Wha, what happened?" she asked, her ears swivelling around to take in any minor sounds, Flare flapping her wings to stay suspended just above her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Karomaru nodded and unwittingly followed his teachers, now a bit more willing since he had taken a doubt off his head.

On the other hand, Arm kept closely behind Katt after hearing her, "Thought we were here to study the ruins. Are we going to look for more skeletons to fight?" he asked.

(Vook's Group)

"Wh-what's going on?! Oh no, the entrance!" Yachiru whimpered as she took a step back, concernedly covering her maw with her hands in shock. "This can't be happening! We're trapped!" the salamander cried.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, calm down everyone. These ruins are quite old as you already know, so they're prone to small cave-ins like this. I thought more support beams had been installed, though..." Vook sighed softly, shaking her head. "In any case, don't panic. I can always teleport us all out if things get bad. Come along now." she added, walking further into the illusion mine.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"You're here to study the ruins and learn about the artifacts kept within, I'm here to make sure you don't blow yourselves up." Katt said with a small grin, "And no I don't think we'll be fighting more skeletons, the further in you get typically the creatures that are lured by the magic become stronger, though we probably won't bump into anything tougher than an imp." she smiled.

"Y-yes Ms. Kyrian." Kitt said as she scrambled to her feet, wanting to be close to the teacher in case there was a big cave in or something else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad