Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"Mmm you umm.. said something about a tit fuck what is that exactly?" Samson asked as Shady rubbed her tail against his cock.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ethan cooed at the light "Oooo..." He pawed at the air.
"Oh," Shady blushed a little, "That's when a guy slides his cock inbetween a girl's breasts. I probably shouldn't have mentioned it because," She looked down at her flat chest, "Well, I'm sure you can guess why."

The digivice shook slightly, Sophia dropped in in surprise as a bright light shot out of it and zoomed down the hallway, "Okay, that never happened before." She said as she picked up the digivice, now back to normal.

"But there's plenty of other things," Shady stopped as the room lit up with a bright glow, a beam of light shooting through the doorway and striking her in the chest. Energy flowed into her body as it glowed, growing, the light faded as she examined her larger body, tight black leather hugging tightly against her grayish skin, long silver hair hanging out from under a dark mask, "Well, that was definately unexpected." She smiled down at Samson as she removed her mask, her blue eyes glinting in the light against her beautiful face.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ethan stared the way the light went "What was that?"
Samson grinned and pounced on Shady as she became Ladydevimon, "Mmm how about that tit fuck now?" he asked as they fell to the floor.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You don't have to ask," Shady smiled up at the strong lizard, "Simply order it." She smiled as her suit melted off her like a thick liquid, vanishing into the shadows and freeing her large rack, "I could learn to enjoy this outfit."

"I don't know," Sophia glanced down the hallway in the direction the flash had traveled, "Well it's gone now, so let's not worry about it." She smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mmm okay give me a tit fuck," ordered Samsom as he put his member in between her tits.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay!" Ethan chirped as he returned to Sophia's shoulder.
"Mmm, whatever you say master." Shady placed her hands on the sides of her breasts, squeezing them together against Samson's cock, "I never knew breasts could be so enjoyable." Shady smiled as the stimulation aroused her nipples.

"Well back to bussiness," Sophia smiled at Ethan as she walked into the nearby locker room, "We need to clean you up." She smiled as she set him down on the tile floor of the showers, I wonder what he'll be like when he grows up? She wondered, she need the shower herself too so she had already started removing her outfit, not thinking anything about it due to the digimon's age and naievity, I bet he's cute, She smiled a bit as she thought of what he might look like, Very tall, scaley body, long tail, and I bet he'd be hung. She laughed a bit, "Well, let's get you cleaned up. You need to stay clean if you want to grow up big and strong." She smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renodramon murred happily, cheered, then drank more of her juices until her orgasm was done. He licked his lips, soon turning around and grinning to Railemon.

Laila moaned loudly, feeling the amazing dick going deep inside her anus, making her trash her head left and right from ecstasy, "Ooohhhh! AHHH!!" she yelped as she hit a second orgasm, cumming hardly and dripping all her juices out.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad