Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
Mai smiled and spanked Mary's ass before grabbing her arm and bringing her inside. She threw her robe off and wrapped her arms around her body, rubbing their nude, sexy forms together. "Give me some sugar, you sexy slut you," she said, before kissing her.

Alex pulled out of his kiss with Lucy and said, "Tell me you love me, Lucy. More than your wife. More than anything. Tel me you love me."

--------------------------

Tina sucked on Candy's little cock, not liking the taste of it compared to her Mistress, but obeying. Candy moaned as his cock was sucked, preferring to suck cock, but still being pleasured by it. When the two were taken out and separated, Tina became amazingly wet when she felt the long tongue lick her face. She had never told anyone this, but she did have a fetish for lizard girls, and while she never wanted to say this out loud, this sexy Throne may have been even hotter than her Mistress. She moaned loudly in pleasure as her face was covered in saliva as Candy followed Cyan to meet the other partygoers.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Oh yes mistress," Mary moaned with lust as she kissed her mistress, moaning with lust as she rubbed up against her. As she did she lost focus on her ass, moaning with pleasure as she felt Mai's cum drippling down her legs and onto the floor.

"Oh yes master, I totally love you more than anything. More than my wife, more than everything!" Lucy purred.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Cyan smiled as she led Candy into the center of the group, "This little slut is named Candy, he'll be your entertainment for tonight. You can fuck him however and wherever you please and use him like the cheap whore he is." she smiled, kicking Candy in the back to push him onto his knees, "There is only one rule, he is FORBIDDEN from cumming. So the band is to remain on him at all times." she ordered as she leaned down behind Candy, restraining his arms, "I hope your ready for a long night slut." she smiled as she smacked his ass and took a few steps away, sitting down on a chair as a girl and another fem-boy crawled over and began servicing her as she watched the first man walk up towards Candy. He wasted no time in forcing his massive cock down the girly-boy's throat, moaning with lust.

"Come along now pet," Thorne purred, tugging on Tina's leash as she led her to her own private room, she hooked the leash through a hook in the ceiling, pulling it tightly till Tina was forced onto her tip-toes or risk having her nipples ripped off. She removed Tina's ball-gag as she walked around her, rubbing her ass, "So, Cyan's given you to me to play with," she purred, "but I should warn you, I have a bad habit of breaking my toys." she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When Mai pulled away from the kiss she saw the cum within Mary leaking onto the ground and smiled. "Naughty, naughty, bitch," she said, before placing both hands on the human's ass and spreading her cheeks, making more cum fall to the ground. "Clean it up! Lick it up and swallow it, like the slut you are!"

"Good," Alex smiled, before pecking his lips again and quickly leading him back to his car. "Say goodbye to your wife, Lucy. We're going to my club," he said. Once the two got back into his car and drove off, it didn't take long to reach a strip club called, TRAPS. "Come on," he ordered, leading him inside, finding raunchy music playing as they saw women in bunny waitress suits, nurse outfits, and other such clothes servicing men. "I'm going out to pick some stuff up. I want you to stay here, okay? Don't worry," he said, grabbing a random girl and raising up her skirt, revealing a small, erect cock. "You're among friends," he then slapped the femboy's ass and he giggled and walked off. Alex said his goodbye to Lucy, kissing his lips once more, before he began to leave, leaving him in the club full of crossdressers and horny male masters.

---------------

Tina groaned as she stood on her tippy toes and heard Thorne. She licked her lips when the gag was taken out and said, "I don't care. You're so beautiful and sexy, I'm honored to even be acknowledged by you, Mistress," she replied. "Please, use me however you want. A true slut like me can take it!"

Candy happily sucked on the man's cock, moving his head up and down on it. He also motioned men over with his fingers, willing to use his hands to pleasure them too. I want it. I want all of their cocks, her slutty, one track mind thought.

((GTG. Goodnight))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Yeah same here actually, cya tomorrow.)

"Ahh, yes mistress," Mary moaned as she knelt down, happily licking up her mistress's cum, smiling up at her as she did.

At the club Lucy walked around a bit, smiling at some of the other masters and fembois, he wasn't sure what her master wanted by leaving him here alone, but he was in the middle of a room full of men, and knew what he wanted to do. He smiled towards one of the patrons sitting alone at a table, walking over towards him with his sexiest walk, "Like, hey there cutie, what're you doing sitting here all alone?" he purred.

Thorne smiled, "Well, we'll just see about that won't we?" she smiled as she turned around a bit, making sure to crack her tail across Tina's ass as she opened up her toy closet. She walked infront of Tina, holding up a double ended strap-on, one end was a normal smooth dildo, on the other end was a thick plastic cock covered with small barbs and a massive fist sized knot at the bottom of it, "And this isn't even of of my favorite toys." she grinned as she slid the smooth dildo into her own cunt, moaning with pleasure as she strapped it on, "Hope you're ready slut, because I don't plan on being gentle." she growled with lust as she grabbed onto Tina's ass, thrusting the toy deep into her cunt, leaving only the knot outside, as she pressed her lips against hers, her long tongue sliding down her throat.

The man let out a loud roar of pleasure as he came, spraying his thick cum down Candy's throat before pulling out, whiping his cock off on his face. A large group walked up next, two females and two males. They quickly grabbed Candy and lifted him up, one man laying down on his back as Candy was forced down onto his cock, one of the girls sitting down on his cock while the other sat on his face, the last man suddenly forcing his cock into Candy's already stuffed ass as well.

"Ooh yes, put on a good show for me. Really make that slut suffer." Cyan moaned, the girl and boy rapidly servicing her cock and balls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good girl. Now go and put on your sexiest outfit and get ready to get fucked," Mai ordered, slapping Mary's ass. "Move it!"

---------------

The man looked up from his drink and smiled. "Hubba hubba. Maybe I was just waiting for you! What's your name, sexy? Can I buy you a beer?" he asked, looking Lucy over. "Come here, sexy, sit on daddy's lap."

-------------

Candy happily licked at the woman's pussy when she sat down on him and moaned as her dick was pleasure by the second one. But he especially loved his asshole being stretched by the man's cock, loving cock more than pussies.

------------

Tina moaned with pleasure as her ass was slapped, and she blushed and stared at the strap on with fear and lust. She kissed her Mistress back, loving the taste and feel as the long tongue probed her mouth, and her wet pussy squeezed the dildo tightly. The woman was moaning, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure, but mostly pleasure thankfully.
"Yes mistress, i know the perfect outfit." Mary smiled and blushed some as she moved quickly to her bedroom, moaning from the slap. She returned quickly in her outfit, her face a bright red from wearing it though she was still smiling, "D-does it, please you mistress? I bought it for our anniversary, but Leo never would have liked it."

OOC: Dress

IC:

"My name's Lucy," He purred as she sat down onto the man's lap, rubbing his ass against it, "And drinks aren't necessary, I don't need to be drunk to do this." he smiled.

The two men groaned with pleasure as they came, both flooding Candy's ass with their combined cum, most of it oozing out between the gaps in their cocks. The two girls took a bit longer, until finally they finished as well, "Mmm, for a sissy little fag he's not half bad at eating a girl out." "Too bad his cock's so pathetic, oh well, was still fun." the other girl laughed as they walked away.

Cyan walked up towards him, putting her foot down onto his cock, "So are you enjoying yourself slut? Getting fucked and used like a cheap sex toy?" she smiled.

Ruby moaned into the kiss as she humped Tina. She pulled her tongue out and licked her lips, "Mmm, what a tasty little slut," she smiled, licking over Tina's face, "Tell me, does it hurt?" she grinned, giving a hard thrust into her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Nice. Any pics on Lucy's outfit?))

"Oh don't be silly. I'm sure Lucy would love fucking men in that dress. As for my opinion....You look like one hot, slutty bitch!" Mai smiled, walking over and kissing her lips, her hands stroking Mary's back and groping her butt as their large breasts pushed against each others. Mai's knee also rose up to touch Mary's clit.

---------------------

"Oh, I bet. But I can't help but wonder what you would do if you were drunk," the man smiled. "I don't recognize you. You Alex's latest girlfriend?" he asked, ordering two beers for them.

---------------------

Tina moaned in pleasure as the dino humped into her body and when the kiss ended she practically drooled for more. When she heard the question, she replied that, "It does. It hurts, Mistress, but it hurts so good. It feels so good to be punished by a sexy Mistress like you for being the naughty bitch, I am."

----------------------

Candy would have violently came had it not been for the string around his cock. Still, his mouth drooled with lust and he giggled as the two girls insulted him, knowing it was true. When his Mistress came and stepped on his little cock he nodded and said, "I love it! I love being fucked like a woman! Its where I belong! Thank you, Mistress, for giving me the chance to be a slut!"
(Sorry not really, don't have any real ideas of what she could be wearing at the moment.)

"Thank you mistress, knowing that you love is more than enough for me," Mary moaned with lust as she felt her mistress's body rubbing against her crotch, already dripping with pleasure just from her outfit.

"Yes I am, he just picked me up today." Lucy purred. He looked over as the two bottles of beer arrived and grinned a bit, "You know, I've heard that if you ingest the beer through your ass, you'll get much drunker much quicker." he winked.

"Punished?" Cyan laughed as she glared into Tina's eyes, "Oh this isn't punishment, this is just how I liked to fuck cute sluts," she moaned softly as she licked over Tina's breasts, coating them with her saliva, "Believe me, you'll know hwen you're being punished, and you'll beg me to stop when I decide to punish you for being a little slut."

"Hehehe, you are a smart little slut aren't you?" Thorne smiled, pressing more weight down onto Candy's cock, "I bet you want to be fucked in the ass again don't you? Would you like to have a large cock shoved up that girly little ass of yours?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Come on, let's go to your bedroom," Mai ordered, having her lead her there. Once there, Mai ordered Mary to get on her knees as she spoke. Mary...Will you have a divorce with that gay slut of a husband of yours and marry me, becoming my wife?" she asked.

-------------

"Ooh...So that's how you want it. Hey! Get this girl a syringe. She wants it, enema style!" the man yelled.

"You got it, sugar," the femboi waitress replied, bringing over a large syringe. Some other fembois and masters looked at Lucy and watched as the man ordered him to get on the ground, and show his asshole for everyone, and to get ready for beer.

---------------

Tina moaned as her tits were covered in the woman's spit, shaking her tits to put on a show for her. "I don't care. Everything you do feels so good. Treat me however you want, Mistress!"

------------------

"Yes! Yes! I want another big, huge cock in my ass! Two more! Dozens more! I want to be butt fucked while sucking a cock and jerking two more with my hands," the feminine slut screamed.
Mary looked a bit surprised at first, then suddenly her face lit up with joy as she hugged her mistress, still kneeling so she was nuzzling against Mai's cock, "Oh yes mistress, in a heartbeat, I love being with you, that fag never dominated me or tortured me the way I love, you know how to please me so much better."

"Yes sir," Lucy gulped slightly as he got down on his hands and knees, lifting up his skirt and pulling his panties down a bit to expose his girly tail-hole.

"As if I needed your permission," Thorne grinned, suddenly ripping the dildo out of her cunt, "Then let's put away the toys for now, and move on the the real fun stuff." she smiled as she unstrapped the strap-on, setting it aside on a table, as she went back to her cabinet, "Tell me slut, did you ever wonder how Cyan got her cock?" She asked as she walked back, holding a small syringe filled with a green liquid, "It's a rare and powerful drug, used in large doses it actually allows a girl to grow a penis, in smaller doses it's merely temporary, and in the right concentration it, well, you'll see." she smiled as she pushed the needle into Tina's clit, injecting it full of the liquid. Within seconds Tina's clit began swelling up, growing larger and larger till it resembled a large cock more than a clit, "Mmmm, yes, that will do very nicely. The best part is, it not only increases in size, but also sensitivity." she said as she suddenly smacked it.

"You heard the bitch, she wants the big one!" Cyan shouted, the crowd cheering in response. The two girls from before grabbed Candy's arms and lifted her up as a wooden horse was wheeled in, the pushed him down on it, strapping him in with his exposed ass outwards.

"How pathetic," the one girl laughed as she teased his cock, "I can't believe you had a wife, there's no way you could have possibly pleasured her with this pathetic excuse for a cock." she laughed, slapping his ass as the two left.

Behind him he would hear a soft clicking noise, slowly growing louder, "Alright ladies and gentlemen, he asked for it, now lets see if he can handle, STALLION!" She shouted as a large fully grown feral horse was led onto the stage, between it's legs hung a massive cock easily as thick as Cyan's arm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad