Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey slipped off as he laid down on his side and yawned really big. THen closed his making smacking noises. as Soon he was snoring again like a typical guy after sex. His tail was wagging slightly some from a good dream as his cock stayed rock hard. After a second he bucked his hips having a wet dream.

Jessica returned and this time knocked on the door and waited to be let in. "Oh I got the poultice that will help with the transformation," the werelioness yelled. When she didn't get a response she stock her head in and saw that Katt and this time quickly turned her head. "Get something and we will help you both," she stated.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt nodded weakly, grabbing her robe and wrapping it tightly around herself, shuddering slightly as she felt Casey's cum dripping from her pussy. She glanced down at Casey's sleeping form, then turned for the door, exiting the room and closing it behind her, "What, what was that?" she asked, shaking a bit at how close she had come to being raped by her new husband, "I've never heard of a partial transformation. What's wrong with him?" she asked, hoping Jessica would know more than she did.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jessica smiled and looked with knowing eyes. "The thing we not real sure what the theriomorph disease is really something that just can't be explained by science alone for some reason. Anyway What happened was a very rare occurrence when the moon reaches it zenith, Theriomorphs everywhere will change wither they want to or not. Now when the moon sets after just reaching the peak of fullness then and sets the Theriomorphs who are just beginning their first transformation will be stuck in transition will gain a unique ability the ability to speak roughly think like Casey will have a very bad speech impediment or maybe not since there hasn't been one happenings in few hundred year," she explained in a scientific manner.

"Now as for why I didn't help you I figured that since the two fo were already planning on having sex or some from it would be best for you to enjoy yourselves, Instead of trying to subdue him," the werelioness explained her actions. "Now will you help me get him to drink this?" she asked. holding a bowl with a murky looking liquid that had herbs and stem of monks hood in it a lethal toxin to werecreatures and a funnel.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"So, this is, uncommon then?" Katt asked, sighing a bit in relief, this had been a bit scary, she wasn't sure if she was going to be killed, raped, or possibly both, "I never expected him to do this, the diffrence between him and his were form," she shuddered a bit, "He, scared me." she said, nearly crying from the thought, "We weren't, planning on it, soon." Katt said, blushing slightly from the conversation, "We wanted to get to know eachother a bit better, guess that's gone."

Katt sniffed at the air a bit, growling slightly, "That smell, I recgonize that, it's a poison we've used on weres before." she glared over at Jessica, still growling, "What are you doing with that stuff?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Um from what I know when this has happened before they loose control of their sense of reason. To put it bluntly you were fucking animal basically," Jessica sighed as she put the bowl down and the funnel. She hugged "I'm sorry sister I didn't know it would be a bad experience for you. I thought you both did it last night so I wasn't that concerned about you two doing again," she said hugging Katt all the tighter.

"As for the poultice yes there is monkhood in it but do realize that there are other herbs and ingredients that will allow him to complete the transformation. The good thing about this half transformation the fact more than likely you just and your mate the new alpha's of the pack since the ability to speak is very good thing," she said with a smile as she let the feline go. "Now lets give him his medicine before he gets up," thinking that Casey was asleep when she looked in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt blushed slightly as the lioness hugged her, mostly because underneath her robe she was pretty much naked, plus she was still slightly aroused from her time with Casey, she nervously wrapped her arms back around Jessica, "it's, it's okay, I know you didn't mean it." she smiled a bit, "He didn't go, all the way," she said vaguely, not really wanting to say outloud that she was still a virgin.

"Alright, but I'm warning you tigers are very protective of their mates, and despite all this he is still my husband," she said, still unsure since she didn't recgonize the other herbs but the monkshood was very powerful. She was slightly confused by what she was saying, not knowing much about a wolf pack's heirarchy, "What do you mean Alphas?" she asked curiously, "What pack? There's just me and Casey, well unless you're including you are the other lions but I don't think you fall into a pack."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jessica chuckles some, "Casey's pack is his family you might be the head of his family with him silly I believe; but don't quote me on it though," she said giggling some. She then opened up the doors and saw that the young were was still asleep and breathed a sigh of relief. "good he is still asleep um... uh Katt right?" she ask she never been good with names but alwasy been good with faces.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alpha of a pack of wolves, oh wow that would be awkward, Katt thought, a bit unsure how the others would take that, wheither they'd accept a hunter as they're leader, even if she was a bit more understanding of the weres than others, especially thanks to her connection with Casey, "The way he was going, I wouldn't be surprised if he was out for a week." Katt thought aloud, staying a bit beyond Jessica just to be safe, "Yes, Katt, Uhm, I don't think I caught your name, or any of your, sisters?" she asked, unsure how the pride worked. Tigers tended to be more loners, except for mates, so the thought of groups and packs was new to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh I am Jessica the youngest of us is Marge, Judy who is slightly older than me. Joseph is our mate and leader of the pride," she said with a chuckle. "Men they don't work when you want them to only when there something really important to do do they get off their fat asses," she said with a chuckle referring to most male lions and werelions who were traditional.

Jessica walked into the bed room as she saw Casey laying there. The werelioness giggles as she walks over to him. Then sats the bowl of medicine down and the funnel as she transformed into her wereform. She then picked Casey up and held him tightly in his arms in between her as she places her paws behind his neck. "Come on now Katt tilt his head back and pure a small mouthful down his throat and do it slowly not all at the using the poultice is a poison as well as a allow a were to transform before see their first moon after fifteen," she explained basically give him to much he dies give him to little he won't change at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt chuckled a bit as well, she knew a few back in her family like that, "Like food or mating." she laughed a bit louder, she never realized what these weres were like, they were actually surprisingly enjoyable to be around despite everything she'd been told since she was a child. She was beginning to understand why they'd set up this marriage.

Katt cautiously picked up the poltice, listening to Jessica's instruction, "Wow, no pressure huh?" she gulped a bit as she walked over, tilting Casey's head back, "Okay, just tell me when he's had enough." she said as she put the bowl to his lips, gentley tilting it and pouring a small amount of the liquid into his mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad