Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
Her moist pussy was completely drenched feeling the something strange about to burst from her that she never experienced. "I feel something...that wants to come out..." she was breathing very hard, the amount of pleasure continue to rise from her body.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

The angelic maiden hugged back of the beastman's strong arms before going back to bed and kneeled herself praying silently as if she was chanting then she laid down on the mattress waiting for Acerbus to do the same.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Its okay, don't hold back... let it come out, it'll feel good I promise." Jiro whispered softly, and snaked his tongue into her hot hole once more, spreading her labia with his thumbs so he could stretch her vaginal walls with his powerful tongue, licking at her G-spot roughly, eyes closed.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

After the bath, Ace dried himself off and put on some boxer shorts to sleep in. He then knelt beside the bed, placed his paws together, and bowed his head into them, praying for all the people he hurt, even though the hurt him first. He apologized for it all, and gave thanks for all he had, and after a few minutes, he did the sign of the cross, ending his prayer and climbing into bed with her. "Amen." He sighed as he got under the blankets.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian screamed, as a load of creamfilled of hot white cum bathed to his face. She panted hard and the sweat continues to drip down from her body. That was certainly a new experience for the pure legendz who is still consider to be virgin. "It felt really strange...yet I don't know why...I like it."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Getting a muzzle-full of the girl's love-juices, he drank her down hungrily, cleaning her lips, then his muzzle. "Glad you liked it." He grinned at her, and got onto the bed, resting his head on his folded arms, his large, rock-hard cock pointing at the ceiling and leaking pre. "Is it my turn now?" He smirked at her playfully, giving her the puppy-dog eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That really made her nervous and somewhat scared, "Your...not going to insert your large...doggy hood into me are you?" She looked at him innocently. "I'm scared....it might hurt me..." she constantly shivered scared that it might ripped her into pieces.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro shook his head. "I'd never force you to do something that would hurt you. My dad raised me better than that!" He assured her, stroking his fourteen inches of wolf meat. "Heck, if you don't want to, you don't have to do anything... I'll just take care of this guy myself." He said, sighing softly. He was hoping that she'd help him out a little, but at least he tried. He looked at her, waiting for her answer.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Please...be gentle with me...it's my first time..." The dragon stuttered softly at him. "Please..." she pleaded, her innocent yet gentle eyes wanted sureness from him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, its okay..." Jiro said softly, assuring her that he wouldn't be rough with her. He rubbed her cheek with his thumb gently. "We'll go at your pace. Try to explore me a little, I don't want to put it in you unprepared, you'll get hurt..." He told her softly, genuinely afraid to hurt her. He was about 14 inches in length, and rather thick, an abnormal trait inherited from his father. He didn't want to force it on her. "Just start with your hands, and try out anything you like."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian smiled softly, she suddenly put her hands on both of Sanjiro's shoulders and then her tail suddenly wrapped around him. "I'm...ready." She given herself a thought as she pressed her lips onto Sanjiro's maw. "I love you." she said in a very soft voice. Her soft human skin caressed his fur enjoying the feeling of it.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shinjiro froze, unable to believe what he had just heard. "Y-you do? But Livia- mmph..." He said, as she kissed him. He closed his eyes and returned her kiss tenderly. Smiling up at her softly, he replies; "I... I love you too, Livian... Lets go slowly, I don't want to hurt you..."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers