Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Ada!" Kyosan grit his fangs gently, his eyes slowly sharpening before they became thin slits, blinking for a moment before dashing forward. In an instant, he appeared in front of the Garurumon, before slamming his claw hardly into the ground- roaring bestially. In seconds, the entire ground fissured around him- lava rolling under his feet before shooting up underneath and around the rabid wolf. "Let's see how long your ice can last with the heat up!"

"Crim, are you okaaaay?!" Lurea yelled, feeling the fire bursting around her as she approached the fox- quickly getting behind him before then slowly lifting his shoulders and head up- and clutched him closely.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Garurumon was a bit intimidated by the incoming attack, but with a last second showing of instinct, he managed to roll away of the way of the bulk of the attack. His fur and front right leg were decidedly burned and singed though, causing him to growl in pain.

Crimson started to stand up all the way before he looked down towards Lurea. "Yes, I'm fine, Lu. Thank you, but now we need to help the others. Get ready." The scientist charged his ray gun up before unleashing a long green laser towards the rabid digimon.

Ada felt the heat around the battlefield rise, allowing her to break out of the ice block with some effort. She panted a bit from the pain of being flash frozen and thawed, but she managed to regain her footing. "Thanks Kyo. Let me repay the favor." She rushed in with her feline speed and used her claws in cross slashing movement. "Lightning Claw!"

The black Garurumon howled in pain as his face was dealt some decent scratches while the green laser struck his other front leg. The champion managed to endure everyone's attacks however, though he was now a bit shakier and his fur a complete mess. He gave an intimidated howl before his Ice Wall attack activated, causing ice to jut upwards beneath everyone.

Crimson and Ada groaned as they were both cut by the sharp ice pillars before the scientist noted, "Hey Kyo. I don't think Garurumon was this strong from the show. Do you have a plan?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shivering as the ice surrounded her, Lurea immediately set afoot- running forward towards Garurumon while summoning a water sphere in her claw. "Aqua Sphere!" She roared, before launching the solid orb of liquid straight at the wolf.

Shaking his head, Kyo grunted while clenching his fist. "Fire seems to work, but we need to work a way to beat him and fast. I can keep using my fire in many ways, but soon he'll know all my tricks. We'll need a dual attack."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"My, oh my. Is it winter already?" Amiga Village's resident elder, Jijimon started to walk towards the battlefield, supported by his staff which had oddly enough a large, but powerful looking cat paw on the top. "Oh, shame on you youngins. Fighting right in the middle of downtown."

Crimson groaned while trying to fire a few more shots against the Garurumon, "Team work sounds good. How about you try another fire attack and I'll support you with a charged shot? Lurea can use her Aqua Sphere as well and after those three attacks, Ada can finish him with another Lightning Claw." He started to charge his gun.

Ada noticed the elder getting closer and told him quickly, "Elder, you have to leave. This wolf's dangerous and will hurt you and the little kids if you get closer."

At that moment, the elder's mind seemed to come together out of the fog before he walked up to Crimson and Kyo while they were planning. "You two...I remember now, you both and my oldest two kids helped us earlier against that Gazimon gang. You youngins forgot to stop by, but somehow I remembered to bring these." He handed Crimson and Kyo each a digivice, the standard white kind, each fully operational. "Now take care of that wolf...curfew's at 11 you know..." The elder returned to his normal self and started to shamble away.

"Hey, this is super special awesome! I wonder how it works." Crimson pressed the buttons, but couldn't get anything other than time, date, and map options. "Bleh, I guess we did just get them. We'll just stick to the plan. I'll charge up Kyo and you get ready to burn him." Looking towards his own digimon, he told her, "Lurea, distract him with another Aqua Sphere, alright, cutie." He then told Ada, "Then you finish him off after our combo attack, alright."

"Sure, let's do it." Ada grinned deviously and prepared her claws.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A digivice... hm..." Kyosan paused for a moment, looking onto the strange device before pulling his belt a little- and attatching it to one of his special key straps, before turning to Ada. "So, we'll go after Crim finishes up."

"Right!" Lurea nodded, frowning in agreement to the plan before dashing forward. In her aqua-blue claw, another Aqua Sphere formed in her claw before once again throwing it at the rabid wolf. "Aquaaaa... Sphere!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Garurumon jumped out of the way of Lurea's attack and then lunged forward, attacking Kyo with his claws.

"Kyo!" Ada jumped on top of the viral wolf and desperately slashed his furry back, digging into his mangy flesh.

A sharp howl escaped the virus as he stepped off Kyo and shook Ada off, throwing her off and launching her into a tree, barely managing to land on her feet. "I'm okay! Just start attacking him, I'll catch up!"

"Lurea, get ready to attack with us." Quickly turning to the dragon, he grabbed his claw firmly. "You alright Kyo?" Crimson pulled him up with an arm while he finished charging his ray with the other. "Do you think you can still torch him? I'm ready to start this combo."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Just get on it!" Kyosan roared, summoning his flames quickly to both claws while taking a note to where Ada had been thrown- nodding lightly before preparing himself again. "Okay, take two!"

"Hyyyaaa! Aqua Sphere!" Lurea yelled loudly, throwing yet another concentrated water sphere directly towards the Garurumon, hoping this time her hit would work while preparing for the combo.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Here's mine!" Crimson made sure to get some good footing before firing the charged beam, the ray gun's recoil strong as the laser shot out against the Garurumon, joining Lurea's attack. "Now Kyo, do it now!"

Ada recovered from the toss and prepared to strike as she jumped down from the tree. "Alright, almost time..."

Garurumon howled in more pain as the attacks connected with his face, causing him to step back slightly as the assault did not relent.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Raaaarrrghh!" With another bestial roar and lunging forward, Kyosan's body suddenly burst alight in flames- the heat scorching the ground with him before landing behind him. With a solid swirl, he quickly placed all his flames into his leg- before attempting a roundhouse kick into the wolf's back. "Take.... THIS!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Garurumon was left completely speechless as his motionless body was struck by Kyo's attack. The water, energy, and flames were too much for the rabid wolf as he crashed into the trees, the virus now unconscious.

Ada ran towards him, figuring she would need to attack him still. It was then that a small glowing spot appeared across Garurumon's face. "What the...hey, guys, get over here! He's...he's out cold, but something's happening." The ebony feline wasn't sure what it was, but the light growing across the wolf's face felt comforting somehow.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions