Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Before you go, remember this. If everything was either black or white, I would be white compared to the rest of my kind." And with that, Serin jumped back in his hole.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Fine with me." Vook smiled and nodded, standing up from leaning against the wall, and walked to the door, opening it and holding it open for the other two women. "We've got lots of time, so don't feel rushed, now!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Doesn't mean you can go around attacking innocent animals." Kitt said quickly as she moved towards the rooms, "Th-thanks, but it's okay," Kitt smiled at Karo, pressing her hand against the door's panel making it slide open. She moved quickly to an open bed, setting the small mole down on it, "I think he'll be okay." she said, smiling slightly.

*Hallway*

"Okay, why don't we pick her up and then we'll start the official tour," Katt gentley scratched behind Ryuu's ears, "I hope they get along, so what type of familiar did you get?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, now that Ms. Symphaty has crawled back in her hole, guess I should help Kitt with that mole..." Karomaru said to himself, looking at the hole, wondering who would fix that and he shook his head while he followed the cat girl, standing besides the bed. "You like little animals, don't you?" he asked casually, smiling a bit.

(Halls)

"She's a sea dragon, like me!" Dorothy said proudly, smiling widely as the three walked to her room, which wasn't very far away from Katt's and was a bit near the student's hall. A few minutes later, Dorothy stood in front of her room, before she put the palm of her claw onto the panel next to the door. "And here we are!" She said, standing aside to let the other two girls in, the room in show appearing to be the appex of organization, full of mini-libraries in one corner, a computer in the other, two work desks, her clothes cupboard and her bed of course. Next to it was a large lite-blue cushion where a blue sea serpent anthropomorph lay curled up snoozing softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Grounds]

Horyo's tail stopped wagging and he sheathed his wakizashi. "Oh, alright... an understandable proposition." He murmured in disappointment in his gravelly voice as he trotted over to his katana, flicking it up by the handguard with his nose. The sword flew into the air, twirling as Horyo sat on his haunches, raising his paws up as he caught it back in its saya. It did not feel like a win at all, but he respected his opponent's wishes. "Yes sensei, we are through. Thank you for witnessing the sparring match." He bowed his head respectfully. "And thank you for training with me." He thanked his opponent and trotted off to a sunny spot where he could sit quietly in meditation.

[Front Desk]

The blue-furred feline followed through with the procedure, then raced her plumed hat an inch off her head in greeting. "Shucks, y'sure I be getting me room this way there, ma'am? It seems awfully... simple."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ayumi clapped loudly as Horyo wandered off.

'Strange kid.' She murmured. The teacher fished around in her cleavage and produced her cigarettes, holding out the packet to Shadow.

'I did finish yours.' She said with a small sigh, taking one herself and lighting it with her finger.

'What you gonna do now? Maybe you should go meet some other kids, you might get a bad reputation if you hang out with a teacher, even if she is a total babe.' Ayumi said, laughing loudly.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Kitt nodded a bit, "Mhhm, since I was a kitten." she said, gentley petting the small animal, "Guess I've just got that instinct."

*Dot's room*

"Wow, we have got to get you out to a party or something," Katt laughed, noticing the structure of the room, "You need some excitement. Oh, hey," She said as Ryuu jumped out of her arms, walking curiously over towards the sleeping dragon, "Well guess that's not surprising, he was the only dragon here for awhile. Hope they like eachother."

Ryuu cautiosly sniffed at the curled up dragon, unsure of what it was.

*Grounds*

"Or worse," Shadow smirked a bit, as he took one from the pack slipping it into a pocket, "Some kids start bugging me for test answers if they think we're close." he sheathed his sword and picked up his bag, "And I don't think seducing a teacher would look good on my record here." he snickered as he started walking off towards the dorms.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, me too!" Dorothy said, walking over to the cushion as she crouched next to Ryuu, patting Tina on her head a bit, "Tina... it's already been 9 hours since we came here. That's enough sleep!" she said, rubbing the dragoness' shoulder softly with her claw to wake her up.

Tina yawned a bit and blinked her eyes as she sat up on the cushion. The dragon was no bigger than a human child, long blonde hair flowing behind her back and beautifully reluscent scales adorning her body. She looked at Ryuu and cocked her head to the side, trying to figure out who was in front of her.

(Dorms)

Karomaru smiled, "Well that's cute." He said, crouching down and staring at the two, "So uh... you came here on your own too? No friends or relatives came to do the course with you?" he asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Reijuu sat as still as a statue on his little patch of sun. His eyes were shut, his breathing was so slow that it seemed like he wasn't breathing at all, and his tail was arched over his back. Horyomaru was meditating. He took in all the new scents, all the new sounds, and felt all the vibrations the ground gave him. He felt the trees, the structures, the life in the area. But most of all, he felt the warm, peaceful light. It was a wonderful feeling of tranquility.

Now Mael had gotten her room and stashed her trunk and chest, which contained her belongings, in her new room, and she wasn't the kind to stay cooped up. She was out and about, exploring the campus. She was adventurous by nature. She came upon Horyo, who was as still as one of those Chinese Quirin statues. "Hallo? What ye be doing?" She leaned over and examined his face. The Reijuu didn't move. Mael laughed and tapped Horyo's nose. "Ye be a funny cur!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Aww, what a cute familiar." Vook smiled as she walked over to the bed, looking down towards Tina. "Cutest little thing I've seen!" she added, sitting down on the bed next to the small blue dragoness. "Your name's Tina, little cutie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan