Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Well, I don't blame you," Solia said, looking around the area suspiciously. "This place is far too dangerous, especially in our situation." She paused for a moment to think. "Then we'll have to go to a mixed hot springs after the mission, too!" she finally exclaimed. She licked Faiz's furry cheek before standing up, putting her personal pack on her back. "Are you both ready to go?" She looked off into the distance. The looming Devoceps were getting closer and closer. 'Just hang on a little longer brother,' she thought, her emotions welling up inside of her.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Yes, I'm ready." Mika stod besides Solia before Faiz got up and stand besides her as well, a blush still crossed his cheek. "I think we can reach there before night or maybe during night time. Plus, we can't wait to get down to 'serious business'" The dragoness said with giggles.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You want serious business, then you've got it!" Vance shouted suddenly as he plowed through the defensive magic. He drew his scythe. "You thought a few meager spells could stop me? You're more foolish than I thought." He cracked his knuckles and entered a fighting stance, his scythe outstretched. Two soldiers appeared from behind him, their swords outstretched.

Solia held out her staff and got behind Faiz and Mika. "My magic won't have much of an effect on him, but I should be able to buff you two up with defensive spells, okay?" Solia concentrated very hard, trying to recall a certain spell. "Cunctus Intego," she chanted as two green, protective domes surrounded Faiz and Mika.

One of the soldiers rushed Mika, while the other one charged Faiz. Vance merely stood in his spot watching the spectacle.

The OCA
"Oh. We got a small 'paperwork' to do." Mika stucks out tongue cutely. With the pack of food still carrying on her back, Mika charge to one of the soldier. Faiz do the same thing to another soldier, but he stood still till the soldier near him enough, so he able to stop his weapon.

The dragoness turn around 360 degrees and lifting her claw foot, hitting the soldier's face directly and the force of impact throws him a little bit far behind Vance.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Vance didn't flinch once. "Redux Percuro," Vance said and pointed to the soldier behind him. The soldier glowed with white light, stood up, and charged Mika again. The soldier confronting Faiz was frightened. He let go of his sword and ran away. "Moribundus," Vance said before the soldier could get away. The fleeing soldier crumpled to the ground, his eyes glazed, and not a breath left in his body.

"Cunctus Repulsu," Solia chanted. Two light shimmering forcefields appeared around Mika and Faiz. "That should counter Vance's-" she broke off.

"Dispelga!" Vance exclaimed as the forcefields shattered. He then flash-stepped behind Faiz and tried to prod him in the back with the end of his scythe.

The OCA
Once Vance revive the soldier, she charge again but now using her scaly tail and claw feet to create a massive combo hit, enough to break the ribs and important bones of the soldier, throwing once again far enough.

Meanwhile, Faiz didn't look scared after all as Vance appear and point his scythe behind him. By grabbing the scythe's blade, his claws release a small spark and send the huge shockwave through Vance's scythe to his body, breaks any active spells and strike his heart.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The soldier struggled to get up, but found himself slowly slipping away into the light...

Vance screamed as the electricity jolted through him and sent him flying through the air and colliding with the ground. His heartbeat was erratic, but still working, yet only barely.

"Damn it, Vance!" a female's voice called out from what seemed to be all directions. "Can't you do anything right?" Vance's eyes grew wide.

"I don't need your help, Skye!" Vance shouted at the voice.

"Of course you do! Inflecto!" Vance's body suddenly disappeared without a trace. "You did very well, cute wolf, but next time, I might be the one that'll have to teach you the lesson." With that, the voice disappeared.

Solia rushed over to where Vance had been only moments ago. "That was a Warp spell," she stated. "It seems that guy was all bark and no bite." She amazingly laughed even though they were in a tight situation. She strolled over to Mika and Faiz and looked up at both of them. "The two of you are so powerful. I knew I chose the right fursons for the job." She giggled.

The OCA
Once the situation return back to normal, Mika and Faiz take a deep sigh of relief, looking to Solia. "Well, you know us quite well even for short time. We do have a weakness, but it can't be told to anyone because it's a top secret." Mika giggles, but Faiz's body shivers a little bit from the female's voice which came out of nowhere before it disappeared.

Notice Faiz shivers, Mika asked in full of curiosity. "Is there something wrong, brother?" Faiz just shooks his head and replied in soft tone. "...I'm fine..don't worry..." "That voice...really familiar..." He thought to himself.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia suddenly embraced Faiz, rubbing her head against his furry chest. "You know that if anything's wrong, you can tell us, right?" Solia asked, looking up into his eyes. "But I won't worry like you said. If you are okay, then we should probably go now." She released him from her embrace and held his paw again. "Shall we?" she gestured to Mika and Faiz.

The OCA
Mika nodded as began walking side by side with Solia and Faiz. On the other side, Faiz do feel wrong, but he want to keep it as a secret so they would not worried him much and put more burdens to them. He grasping Solia's palm a little bit tight but still maintain its softness firm.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds