Join our server on Discord

Ryan and DarkChibimons digimon yaoi RPG.
"Good now see. Anything can make you fight even love." Dark explained. "Dont kill it for it is inocent. I asked this being to help me and it agreed you can go now arcastis." The beast fled with happyness for being some help. "Now you fought what i fought. You faced your fear now time to take you so deep into the complexity of the mind the beautiful places the core. Come close to me and then we'll go." Dark said. "Also say something your bugging me with that."
"Alright." Dave said, walking over to Dark is.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark flciked his fingers transfering everything turning to bits of ash the ash started raining on to the ground burning the sky and ground making it dislove the golden orangish aura turning everything into a field a beach. The ocean flarring as it roars. "this is the magic place. I will teach you some cool magic stuff here." Dark said walking on the sand to the beach stepping on ashes he frowns. "This place may not be specail to you but this is where people found me and raised me. I will remember always what happend. forget the sorrow you ready?"
"Yeah, I'm ready." Dave said, nodding his head.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Okay first take off your armor. No protection here. This is the first thing we are going to learn to swim and controll balence of water. I bet this will be fun for you!" Dark said a bit of excite.
"Alright." Dave said, removing all of his armor, looking at Dark.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark cocked his head a bit. "why are you looking at me? Oh sorry ill meet ya in the water." Dark dove int the ocean. He popped his head back up for air. "Whew love water." Dark said floating on his back.
Dave walked into the water, he swam over to where Dark is.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark turned his head while floating on the water. "Even me of all people dive straight into water." Dark looked up at the sky. "Ill seeze to teach you i told you to get rid of your sorrow anger and slowness. Be happy cheer up talk. Its swimming time relax for thirty minutes. Its been a while since i visited here." dark sighed. "Your careless only thinking of yourself and your dead or kidnapped partner which ever. I wounder if Veemon had this same issue when he married Gatomon?" Dark chuckled. "Ah veemon one of the most awkward but nice digimon i have met." Dark said. "HOw about you have you had someone like that before?" Dakr asked
"Yeah, I have. Guilmon. They are eat they wight in PB." Dave said with a laugh.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds