Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"By humans many many years ago. It was meant to torture. It was made at an age known as the Dark Ages," Alex explained. "And you will do as I say. When I call you a slut, whore, and my lover you will not argue or disagree. Correct?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy paused. "B-But that would be lying." She said as if that was the end of it. "I...I cant knowingly lie. I just...I cant." She said sadly. "Please, let me out of this thing, I need some water." she hoped cold water would help her burning body settle down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You don't need water, you need cum. Your Master's cum. And guess what? I am your Master," Alex smiled. "If you don't say you will say what I know you are, then you get no cum."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy rubbed her legs together and said "Please Alex, master Alex, have a little mercy on me. Im new to this, Im not a slut, or a whore...I cant really call myself your lover either if you keep me like this..." She said in despair. She moaned as her body gave a lustful throb. "Please, just a little mercy. I will walk on four legs, I will cartwheel, I will do anything you ask...just dont ask me to lie, I cant do that. It was you humans who made me like this so please dont blame me. I would say it if I could but I just cant." Her tears were running fresh down her face, she could not say it, she was technically not a slut or a whore. She could be a lover...but only if she loved Alex, and right now she was more afraid of him than anything, closly fallowed by dislike since he had raped her and kidnapped her and was now hurting her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at her for what seemed like hours for him and her. He finally crouched down so they were inches apart. "Do you want me to fuck you? Like I did in the forest?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy whined and whimpered but did not answer. It took all she had to just stay silent. Her body wanted it so bad but she was not sure if she could handle another raping again mentally or emotionally. "Please..." She pleaded in a whisper. "Just...let me go. Let me out of this thing...why? Why cant you make love instead? Why dont you make me want to love you instead of....of this...please, just let me go to my room, I will never leave it again until you let me leave. Please, Im sorry." She was silent as a mouse as she pleaded, holding back her arousal and moans and at the same time her pain and sadness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Already a plan was developing in Alex's mind. "Very well," he said, unhooking the stockade. "Get out. I see you are incorruptible. Get out of my mansion. Now."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy could not believe it, and indeed she did not. For a few seconds she simply stood before him, looking at him shyly to see if this was some kind of test. She then slowly began to move towards the window and said "Are...Are you really letting me go? I have a choice?" She was still confused and suspicious. How could he have done all this to her and then just.....let her go?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Get out now!" Alex yelled. "You maybe a good fuck, but if you continue to fight me, then you are useless to me. Incapable to love me, unable to see that despite what you see as evil, I have showed you kindness. There are many worst beings than I, my dear. Many more, and far more dangerous. Now that if you leave this place, you may meet them."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy yelped as he yelled and she jumped out the window before he even finished his sentience and began to f;y back to her forest. She was scared half to death but finally, as she felt the cool air about her and the sense of freedom she never thought she would ever feel again, her spirit soared and she flew all the way back to her home. There she showered and ate and danced with her friends and explored the meadows. IF ever she heard of a human again the only thing she would do is flee.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)