Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
Shaun finished off his drink and set the empty glass on the counter. He looked back seeing Indigo walking towards him, "I take it you didn't have much trouble getting a room?" he asked standing up.

"Far away from anyone that can hear." Katt smiled a bit rubbing against Tachyon, "No one would be able to hear oh say, a scream for help would they?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow smirked as her paws ran over his chest. He could sense her arousal, her thirst for the blood that pumped through his veins.

"Depends on which ones you're talking about. I've seen the cliche movie ones...but I know there are some special ones out there," he purred, his tail sliding up and down her leg.
Yoosei murrs softly as she returns the kiss, gasping softly for air due to this new experience for her. "sure, mistress..." she said softly while nodding and slowly standing up as she walks towards the bed. once there she crawls onto it and lays down on bed, swishing her tails around. "I'm here now mistress..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thats a good foxy," Cindy chimed coming over to the bed and hopped up herself, "you're being such a good foxy I'll give you a nice treat." She walks over to Yoosei while still on the bed because of her short size she didnt need to crawl. Cindy parts Yoosei's long legs to kneel down to her pussy where she sticks a finger onto the bottom of her slit and begins licking the fox's pink dampened lips muring loud from the sweet taste.
The OCA
Walking up to Shaun, the vixen straddled his right leg with hers and pulled out the key card from her cleavage, "Nope...no problem at all. Now, why don't we go find our room...and I'll let you swipe the lock's slot."
Placing the key card in his paw, Indigo pushes her hot crotch against his leg and whispers in his ear, "Then...you can play with my slot, Shaun...it needs a lot of swiping."

"Nope...I made sure of that, Katt. Now...why on Earth would one of us be screaming for help, anyways?", Tachyon asked as they rounded the corner, at the end of the hallway. "If anything...I want to hear screams of ecstacy, don't you?" He stroked her back, scratching it a bit.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No reason." Katt smiled encircling Tachyon's waist, "Just talking."

"I'll do alot more than just swiping." Shaun whispered rubbing her thigh with his hand, "Let's just hope the key fits. Granted if it's a size or two too big it shouldn't be a problem."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alexis smiled, murring softly as she caressed him. "Mmm that's true..." she said.

Paul smiled at Vook, leaning against the doorway. "Mmm that I would, hun..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"oh? so i should do...this?" Vook said, smirking as she threw her shirt off over her head, leaving her in a bra and pants.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow purred loudly, the bat's caresses making him close his eyes in bliss.

"Mm, I know there are some that feed on thoughts, some that feed on pain, some that can walk in daylight...and some that feed on sexual energy," he cooed, his tail moving up to slap her butt playfully.
Alexis mrred and smiled, nuzzling him as his tail swatted her. "Mmm good boy... you pass. Now what do you want to do, hmm?"

Paul smirked, obviously paying attention at this point. "That's a good start..." he remarked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA