Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Ky looks at him, remembering the events of earlier, one question on his mind: "Why did... you help me today?"

Exile smiles. "Sure." He lifts Fate up and heads for the pool.
Hunter strolled out and waved to them. "Well, have fun, guys. Remember: no running on deck!" He laughed and exited the lockerroom, diving in and swimming to Blitz, Ky, and Arcrus. "Heya, guys." He looked at Ky. "Hey you. You are naked! Blitz likes tooshies. You had better be careful." Blitz gave him a withering glare that he ignored. He swam up to Arc. "Penny for your thoughs?"

===

Ky smiled at Gary and held out his paw. "So, Gary huh? It's going to be cool doing all this training together. I bet we'll all be friends."
Arcrus had reached the surface when the question was asked, he slowly paushed and shook his fur gently and shrugged gently.

"I used to be like you, no point in having uneccessary death, you needed help, I felt like giving it" he said flatly and slowly stared at him and gave a twitch of a smile.

"This does not mean were best friends or anything, but it means I don't hate you, and I usually end of hating most people" he smirked slightly and slowly lay on his back and spread his legs and arms out so he floated gently against the water.

He blinked when he saw Blitz asking him a question which was neither weird, nor to do with tooshies. He slowly spoke.

"I am wondering why you are talking normally for once, and as for my thoughts, none of your bussiness" he muttered and dippe dinto the water once more.

Fate smiled happily and pulled himself on top of the huskies chets and cuddled close, not caring that he was dangling, he just like the feeling of knowing he was safe, his large tail wagging behind him happily.

"Russia will love you forever, I know I will" he said innocently as he cuddled close, his baby blue eyes looking up at the sky.
"Oh," sighs Ky with a little whimper. "I see."

Exile smiles and grabs some trunks for Fate, heading to the pool with him. "Ready?"
GuilmonForever Wrote:He blinked when he saw Blitz asking him a question which was neither weird, nor to do with tooshies. He slowly spoke.

OOC: Blitz didn't ask that; Hunter did.

IC: Hunter blinked. "I guess so. Just my super friendly side trying to help someone out."
"yeah!" Gary said, smiling happily, and walking out of the locker room, then sitting at the edge of the pool, dipping his legs into the water. ahh..just the right temperature... he slowly slid into the water, up to his shoulders, and floated there, grinning happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flynn cannonballed next to him, splashing water all over the place. He surfaced next to Gary and smiled. "I always wanted to live somewhere with a pool. Now I can indulge myself whenever I feel like it...this is great!" He pulled himself out of the pool and cannonballed in again, whooping with glee. He pushed his headfur out of his eyes and looked at Gary and blushed a little, embarrassed by his own puppyish exuberance. "Sorry about that. I get a little carried away sometimes."
(Oops sorry I misread it)

Arcrus did not hear him as he was now underwater, he had to make sure he got rid of this connetcion thing he was tarting, so he slowly swam to the other sid eof the pool, giving a far distance to them. He slowly brought himself back to the surface and slowly leaned against the wall and sighed gently and closed his eyes once more, trying to forgot that little incident.

The small pup known as Fate nodded happily, he may be small but he was suprisingly 2 years old and two months. He slowly slipped on a pair of red trunks and slowly clung to Exiles paw as they mad etheir way to the pool, he whined gently and slowly hid behind Exiles leg as he stared at all the big males, afraid of them all.
"no prob. sometimes i like to be a little crazy as well!" he chuckled,and dipped his head into the water. yeah, this place is great. i wish i found out about it along time ago.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flynn smiled and admiringly watched Gary from behind. Mmm... He turned his head as he heard some footpaws on the deck. He saw a pair of huskies: a huge one, and a small pup. His jaw nearly hit the floor as he saw the large one, his heart thumping in his chest. W-whoa... He felt a gentle stir in his sheathe. He's so handsome... He pulled himself up and walked over to them. "Hey there. I'm Flynn." He knelt down and waved to the little pup. "Don't worry: I'm a good guy."

=====

Hunter shrugged and swam to the side, pulling himself. "Looks like Exile got the job done. And he brought someone with him." He strolled up to the pair.

=====

Blitz grinned at Ky, his paws still on the wolf's behind.