Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
She gave a soft moan as he took her tender nipple in his maw. Her paws moving up and carressing his chest softly and up to his neck, arching her head back while still looking at him with eyes half-way open.

"Oh no, they're not small, if they were too small, i would have never been able to firmly squeeze your cute furry breasts." She said still massaging her breasts with claws.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Reluctantly the little wolf moved his muzzle to Dawn's midsection where he starts licking and kissing while his paw massaged her buttcheeks, "Mmmhhrrr you have the body of a goddess."

Saphire moaned and mured softly with the massaging and smiles down at Emerald cutely before her paws gently caress her breasts again.
The OCA
She giggled. "Thank you. You actually have quite a nice body yourself." She complimented back as her paws kept carressing his neck, murring seductively.

"Mmnhh... Saph, maybe we can try something a little...different." She said as she stopped massaging her breasts and slowly carressed her claws down Saphire's belly and on her inner thighs.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Nah really?" Silver said looking down at his body it wasnt that muscular smooth stomach not much, "you really think so?" he asked as he continued to caress her butt.

Saphire gasped quickly looking down blushing deeply putting a finger to her bottom lip as she wasnt sure, "I-I don't know, i-is it okay for us to..?"
The OCA
She nodded with a cute smile. "I know so, like i said, its not all about the appearence, Silver." She said still rubbing his chest and neck with her paws.

She smiled and blushed as her claws felt between her legs. "We could, if you like Saph." She said, very gently stroking along the slit of her pussy, outside her panties.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver smiled at Dawn before standing up straight and kisses her neck, "Mind if we hop out of the pool, I'm getting a little cold from the wind," he said with a chuckle as he started getting goosebumps on his arms.

"I suppose we can then," Saphire said with a deep blush looking side to side the wolfess then laid down on the couch and unbuttons her pants for Emerald, "I'm...I'm willing to try," she said shyly.
The OCA
She nodded her head. "Sure, would you want to go inside or stay out here?" She asked with her paws on his shoulder, looking into his eyes and having her body touching against his.

She sat on her knees as the wolfess began to unbutton her pants. "Its okay if you dont want to Saph, but if you like, continue." She said, carressing herself just from watching her start to get naked.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver blushes deeply as his wolf dick pokes against Dawn's leg as she comes closer, "Staying out here would be cool, I don't think I could wait that long," he said blushing even more.

Saphire blushes softly as she lowers her blue jeans a little lower exposing her silky white panties with a blue quote in the middle that reads "QT". "I d-don't mind really," she twitches her ears as she watches Emerald touching herself and tilts her head.
The OCA
"Whatever you like then Silver." She said swimming over to the end of the pool slowly.

She closed her eyes and smiled, blushing. She then moved her paw slowly between Saphire's legs and carressed her finger along her slit, outside of her panties.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Blushing deeply as he watched Dawn swim away as he noticed her quite big butt then swam over to the edge before pulling himself up and out of the pool. The little wolf turned, his stiff member 'wagged' as he did and offers a paw down to Dawn with a smile.

Saphire blushes and murs gently as her slit is rubbed, "G-go slow okay..?" she said with a soft voice still being a tad nervous.
The OCA