Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
"HEY!" Sam shouted annoyedly, "Ume!!" she yelped in distress, "You've got to listen to me!" she pleaded, trying to ignore Shadow's taunt, "Please get up and..." she stopped to think, "Use Double-Team!" she suddenly said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow smiled as he noticed the quick flinch from the Umbreon, "Flame hit her hard while she's off balance!"

"Chic!" Flame charged forward, his hooked talons digging into the ground and giving him more than enough traction to charge forward at great speeds.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume shook her head sharply and, totally ignoring Sam, used Agility to dodge to the side "That's a cheep way of fighting..." She growled while counterattacking with Confuse Ray.
Flame skidded on the ground as he readied to charge again, turning just in time to take a full hit from Ume's attack. He stumbled a bit as the world around him seemed to spin widely, "Chiiic." he stumbled a bit as he fell on the ground.

Even if She's disobedient that Umbreon is well trained. Shadow thought as he watched the skillful moves, most pokemon wouldn't be able to handle a battle on their own as well as it had, "Flame, snap out of it. Use another Flamethrower."

Flame got shakily to his feet, he stumbled a bit as he opened his mouth and fired at Ume.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume braced and took the flamethrower. She growled, using Moonlight to restore herself.
Sam clenched her teeth in frustration, her tail was angrily swishing up and down, How am I going to show people I'm like them if I can't even control my own Pokemon! she said, then moved her vision to Ume, "Come on Ume! You've got to score your own hits!" she said and started counting: She can do Agility, Shadow Ball, Moonlight... uhh... then she doesn't have Tackle or Double Team... but she must have another attack! I'll have to concentrate on what I know now or I won't be able to win at all!

Shaking her head, the Dragonair decided herself and started to concentrate on the battle, "Run to him with Agility, jump and use Shadow Ball on the ground, Ume!" she ordered, remembering about how blasts were produced by the dark attack when she battled with Swanny before the capture. A big radius of an attack wouldn't do much to a bulky and big sized Pokemon, but if the radius of a blast from above full hit on the Torchic's area it would more than likely sap his Special Defense away, which would give them a small advantage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume was about to complain about being ordered around... she blinked. Actually, that's not half bad... "Okay... I think..." She muttered. But I'm giving this my own touch as well... She jumped up and over Flame before using Nightmare Shadow.

OOC: Twisted You just know that's a fan-made attack...

I Wrote:Nightmare Shadow: Blinds the target, dropping their evasiveness and accuracy to zero. Does no damage. Dark type. 1 PP.

And, yes... the attack has only 1 PP available. :P
Sam blinked, almost falling on her head anime-style, She wasn't supposed to do that! Damn! she thought, her hopes getting lower and lower.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume smirked. I'm not done yet. She even giggled as she fired a Shadow Ball at Torch before landing behind him.
At that, Sam raised her head up, blinking, Did she listen to what I thought or something? she asked herself, feeling confused at the combination of attacks.

OOC: I think now's a good time to wait for Flame's reaction, Poke.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad