Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Steven: Oh... *quickly looks around, and, blinking, he just quickly wraps his arms around Jeth* ..Th-there...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: If you think about it yes. When was the first time you and I met? In the BDSM RPG remember? So that was actually BDSM Disturbed and Tieya who fell in love..wow.

Saphire: *turns over so she is facing Nath* No..what?

Ayane: *starts swirling her tongue around the member's head before taking the member into her mouth*
The OCA
Tieya: Wait... didn't we meet... a few times outside the BDSM? I remember you yiffed me... before it started...

Nath: Or was it Disturbed.... *slaps forehead* ...Sorry... I mean... *cuddles Saphire closely and crawls under the sheets with her* ...What do you want most... out of me..?

Kurtz: Nhhh!! *moans loudly as his head arches back - his member throbbing slightly in her mouth while his arms twitch*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Hmmm I dont remember...I just remembered the scene of my "rescuing* you from Shadow in the BDSM RPG and I dont really remember anything before that *shrugs*

Saphire: I just want you here with me, thats all *cuddles close to Nath, lightly kissing his cheek since there faces were already close together*

Ayane: *takes the whole member into her mouth and starts sucking on it softly, bobbing her head back and forth*
The OCA
Jeth - *giggles, snuggles to Steven, clicks fingers and his clothes vanish* Wink
Steven: *blushes ever so furiously as his rock hard member flops out into plain sight* Oh damn~~

Tieya: I remember.... you were the first to yiff me! *blinks* You were!

Nath: *blushes deeply but cuddles her back - also making his clothes disappear so he could fully enjoy her warmth* ..Saphy... I... you know... uhm... Disturbed... where is he..?

Kurtz: *arching his head back fully, he grits his fangs together, seething a little moan out* Ohh gods... m-more.. A-Ayane....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jeth - *giggling, rubs Steven's chest* #^_^#
Disturbed: *blinks* Man how come I cant remember *bangs his head* The first yiff I remember having was with an Aquarivamon who I thought was just named...Aqua.

Saphire: *blinks* He's probably downstairs, why?

Ayane: *as she bobs back and forth over Kurtz's member she begins sucking harder, her paw comes up and starts massaging the dragon's ballsac.
The OCA
*looks back and forth between Tieya and Disturbed, confused*

"Uh, if you guys are a couple, go ahead and be together. I don't want to steal you away from him,"
Tieya: No, I mean... *giggles* You were the very first person to yiff, and you actually did love me outside the BDSM! That's why you were concerned for my safety when it happened in BDSM, Wolfey-kun!

Tieya: *she then glances at Shadow* Ohhh, don't worry... we probably aren't.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds