Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"YAY!" Katt shouted excitedly, she jumped off the ground easily clearing Black's head with her leap and landed on his back, "You coming?" She looked down at Shadow.

"I'll pass," He started off through the now disperssing crowd, "No offense but flying isn't my thing."

"Your loss." Katt said, "Let's go!" She said happily as she wrapped her arms around Black's neck.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy smiled to Kurtz as they finally reached school. "Whew... we are on time at least. A minute left." she giggled and tapped the male dragons shoulder. "Let's get going. This year, we have Biology with Miss Green first."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Biology first?" Kurtz muttered, ruffling his hair with his hand. "Heh, then let's not dawdle around here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yep! And I heard Mister Fangs is going to teach us Chemistry in the Lab this year, too." Dorothy giggled, walking in the doors along with Kurtz.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, continuing to walk. "You really do like Chemistry, don't you?" He laughed quietly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Teehee! Of course I do!" Dorothy smiled cutely to Kurtz, the bell about to ring any second now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black smiled "Hold on!" He immediately flew off a hyper fast speed, flying over everyones heads. He and his passenger reached their class in less than four seconds. He sweat dropped as the wall loomed VERY large "Oh-" He crashed heavily and almost fell over but windmilled his arms to get steady "Bloody... Damn... I need to work on the brakes a little..." He rubbed his nose, wincing.

Ren screeched and jumped away from the resounding crash behind her. She spun round to see Black with Katt on his back. Oh great... Should I warn her about him...? Wait a second... HE'S STILL FOLLOWING ME!!! "What do you want!?"

He jumped "I'm just here for class!"

"Well... Just say away from me!" She turned her back.

Black sweat dropped again "Okay then..."
"And that's why I don't like flying." Shadow laughed a bit as he walked out of the crowd.

"It was fun!" Katt exclaimed, smiley happily, "We went really fast, it was fun."

"I'm sure the flight was," He looked down at Black, "the stop didn't exactly look like a barrel full o' monkeys though."

Katt lifted Black up to his feet, her arms showing some surprising strength, "Thankees!" Katt quickly kissed Black on the nose and ran into the classroom.

"It's gonna be an interesting year." Shadow sighed as he walked into the classroom after her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, maybe we should actu--" Kurtz stopped as he heard the bell ring. "...ally get to class, then." He muttered.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Eeee! Let's hurry!" an alterated Dorothy said, running quickly to the class-room and getting in front of the door. Then walking in slowly. She was relieved the teacher wasn't it yet, so she took a seat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad