Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
''I'm not trash talking, I don't want to annoy a fellow digimon, I'm just trying to get him to know the consequences of fighting to death, I just intend to fight for fun'' He looked on Slashmon again ''I'm not trying to make you quit, but you think it would be fair a two on one? *sigh* okay... fine, if you want to have help from your human, then do it'' Mar said with a disinterested tone and then walked outside near Blitz ''I think you are going to have to teach me that, anyways... thanks for stopping the rain Blitz'' He patted his shoulder and then turned his face to Slashmon ''Okay, we can start now'' He kept on walking out till being just outside the inn, then stood up facing the inn.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"no problem mar... I do have one thing in mind though... Shadow? can I have a word with you?" Blitz said as he went to the back room.
"Sure thing. Just one sec." Shadow took the digivice off his belt and set it on the table, "You two have fun." Shadow followed him into the dback room.

Slashmon moved his neck to the side making a large cracking noise, "Tell ya what. I'll even let you have ONE free punch." Slashmon tapped his chin, "Just keep it above the belt."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As they entered the back room, Shadow and Blitz found-

"RV- what are you- oh." Blitz said in his emotionless tone.

"Bl-Blitz- it's not what it looks like!" RV said- he imediately pulled out of renamon- both were aparently getting laid behind their tamer's backs.

"you have to go RV, I must talk to Shadow."

"okay." RV and renamon left- both blushing hard.

"Shadow... it's about Slashmon..."
"Why'd ya hve to stop them? We could've had some entertainment while we chatted." Shadow looked over at Blitz's emotionless face, "If you're worried about Slashmon don't be. He's not the strongest out there but he can move, and think, at incredible speeds. Plus he's got a few tricks up his sleeve."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"it's not that, it's... something else. what type of digimon is he?"
"You mean atrribute? That's a hard one to explain. Fengalmon is Data, his ultimate is Vaccine, and his rookie..." Shadow scratched his head a bit, "Well it's confusing to say the least. I'll explain the whole thing some other time."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"that's no problem, but remember this: if ever he is urrounded by a dark energy.. please call me." Blitz said, giving Shadow a device with a black button. he then went back out front to the blushing RV and Renamon.

"you won't tell anyone, will you? RV said worriedly.

"don't worry, your secret's safe with me." Blitz replied.
''This is going to be an interesting match Slashmon...'' He grinned and then walked to the cat digimon, in just three seconds he vanished in air, appeared in front of him and punched his gut really hard, then kicked his face, sending him flying to a wall, then walked again to him, his tails wrapped his body entirely and started to squish his arms alongside with his rest of the body, the other tail wrapped around Slashmon's tail and squished it hard, his tails started to flame slowly, the heat surrounding Slashmon quickly and started to burn him ''Show me your power Slashmon... don't let me end this fight so easely'' He said with a serious tone as he narrowed his eyes to look on him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't worry, I won't." Slashmon's body vanished instantly. Slashmon flew out of the sky landing on Mar's head pushing it into the ground. "You remember what I said about being in two places at once?" A small ying-yang appeared on Slashmon's forehead. Slashmon split in two, one had the white half, the other the black, "Let's rock." the two Slashmon shouted simultaneosly. They charged at Mar what followed seemed more like a well executed ballet then a battle, as the two agile cats moved in perfect harmony, striking, darting, dodging, ricocheting, delivering blow after punishing blow to Mar.

"You should surrender," The Slashmon with the white half on his head said, "We don't want to hurt you."

"Speak for yourself!" The other Slashmon, the one with the black half, slammed his fist into a nearby tree, reducing it to splinters.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad