Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Alexander's eyes opened wide for a moment before he regained his facial composure. The God of Thunder?! Defying Torcrea's will? This cannot be good for us mortals..., he thought to himself. Perhaps I'm taking this too far. It's not unknown of the gods to make deals. I do hope that the God of Thunder had received Torcrea's permission to do that. Otherwise, we'll have another God War on our hands....

Ariadne was surprised by another reason. "D-does that mean you're Faiz's mother?" she asked, even more shocked than before. "F-for sure h-he would be s-so happy to see you!" The whole conversation made her wonder where exactly the other group was at the moment. She was eager to see them all again.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Michiru does not hesitate but nodding slowly of that undeniably truth while her eyes staring on her gold moon crescent necklace. "That's true, Ariadne...Faiz is my only son I have with my husband. I'm always worried of his safety when I'm in the middle of the war with the queen, and always hoping someone will pick him up and taking care of him."

Suddenly, Mika and Ryo kneel in front of Michiru and met their palms together, seems like they want to express gratitude. "O God of Thunder. We are thankful for your effort of taking care of Faiz and Ryo, the only survivor of the lightning magicians, to continue their legacy of keeping the world in balance." Ryo and Mika said at the same time in very soft tone, praying to the God of Thunder and hoping the god giving a protection and guidance to Ryo and Faiz.

The female wolf feels not quite comfortable with the situation and gently grabs Ryo and Mika's palm before looking to Mika. "You should thankful for yourself of taking care of Faiz and being with him all the way." She then look to Ryo. "I'm sure your debt-ridden family have a reason to sell you in order for them to pay the debts. The god only giving you the guidance to proceed with your life."

Surprised from the facts, Ryo and Mika nodded softly and smiled, before both plant a kiss on top of Michiru's soft paws, making the female wolf blushed.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Alexander really didn't like the sound of all this for some reason. He closed his eyes and contacted someone all the way in Restocasia, keeping his thoughts shrouded in a magical veil which was only strengthened further and made impenetrable by the person he was contacting. Lord Altinor, can you hear me? Alexander thought at the person.

Of course I can, young Alexander, Lord Altinor replied. He was the master of all of Restocasia and used to be the king of the continent of Emaldia before the appearance of humans. To what do I owe this pleasant contact?

I...am afraid of something I have just heard, the young boy responded uneasily. It involves the gods.

Altinor kept his cool. What about the gods? You do know most of them are slumbering, correct? There should be no business concerning them.

Well, we've known Torcrea has been one of the first to awaken, a long time ago, but I have reason to believe now that Raicostra has awoken as well.

The God of Thunder? Altinor's laugh echoed in Alexander's mind. Surely he doesn't have enough power to awaken on his own. Then again, the gods of Alidaire's elements have the most power; I cannot say that I am surprised.

Alexander gulped. So...you believe he has awakened?

Sure, but I do not see what you are so afraid of, young Alexander. I can sense your fear; even now it causes me to shiver.

He is defying Torcrea's laws of life and death.

Altinor was stunned. Alexander, please tell me you jest. Have you not imagined that... The lord paused. Yes. Of course you have. At this critical point in time, there would be no way for Torcrea to give his favor to any god, especially one who has awakened which in itself is defying his will. This...is not good. Alexander, you must do me a very important favor. Wherever you got this information from...I need you to stick with it. You will be my spy. Do you accept?

Alexander would have felt honored if the situation was not so grave. Yes, my Lord. I shall take this task upon myself and execute it to the best of my abilities. I'm severing the bond, my Lord. With that, Alexander opened his eyes and rubbed his forehead.

"Are you okay, Alexander?" Ariadne asked in concern. "Is the joy of this revelation too much for you to bear?"

"No, no. It's just that I have had such a trying journey for one so young as myself," he responded. "I am very happy for you all, but are not out of the clear yet. If you want to see your son, I suggest you come with us."

"Us? Are you going to keep following us?" Ariadne questioned in surprise.

"Yes. Though we utterly decimate the queen's forces every time they try to invade, it has become bothersome and it does cost us resources. It's time to put an end to her for good, and it would do Restocasia great honor if I joined in the effort, if that is all right with Mika, of course," he explained.

The OCA

Mika thought for a moment of the suggestion. " Well, you have helped us to lend your power during the battle with those three, and I don't have a reason to stop you joining us." The dragoness smined and so do Ryan. "Welcome to the team." She then looked to the female wolf. "How about you, Michiru?"

Michiru nodded, agreeing to join them throughout the journey. "But I have to hid myself from being discovered, especially the queen. She knew whom she hunted."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Alexander frowned. "It's going to be hard for you to actually help us in battle, Michiru," he said with a sigh. "Anyone who specializes in light magic like priests and clerics along with anyone who knows high-level magic like scholars or adult Restocasians will be able to banish you with ease. You don't belong on this world anymore; it won't take much effort to spirit you away to where you do belong." He shook his head. "Fortunately, we shouldn't encounter any such characters until the infiltration of the castle at Narastola."

"What about when we're taking over the castle and lying in wait for the queen?" Ariadne spoke up sadly, looking at Michiru with solemn eyes.

"The queen's scholars will banish her. If she manages to keep the scholars from seeing her, she'll be fine; magic is long range anyway. The queen will banish her instantly. That's why high summoners and necromancers don't stand a chance against her; their summons are instantly banished by the queen's magic as soon as they appear." The young boy sighed again and looked at Michiru. "As much as I hate to admit it, your story is a touching one. I want you to stay safe until you are able to reunite with this Faiz person, so I shall do my best to protect you and the others."

Ariadne was impressed by his dignity. "S-such a young man," she said cheerily. She watched as a slight blush appeared on Alexander's face. "L-look! I embarassed him!" she added and pointed causing Alexander to blush more.

"Cut it out, will you?" Alexander shot back, but not with much power in his voice.

The OCA

Michiru thought for a moment of the statement and somehow it does shows a truth. "As I recall, I do accidentally stumble upon one high level scholar's magic when the scholar perform massive burial of the dead citizen, just like I did to this townspeople; and it doesn't give any effects on me." She said softly before nodded. "By following Alexander's orders, I won't involve in this mission." She lean her paw and pet Alexander's head softly.

"Uh huh...It is rare to see Alex blushing since the day I rescue him from the Horned Wolf." Mika giggles, watching how cute Alexander blushing.

"What you gonna do after this, Michiru?" Ryo asked.

"Once I met my son, I'll continue to wander around for a while before I give up my soul to the God of Thunder." The female wolf answered with a smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Alexander fumed. "Well, before we start thinking about the future, we should really think about something to do concerning this puppetmaster. We can't just let her keep baiting in travellers to add to her sick collection." He thought about the sheer number of people who had to be buried by Michiru and her spell.

"W-well, there's no way we can fight her...," Ariadne spoke up. "How about we make a sign to warn people about her? That w-way, n-no one ends up d-dying out of curiosity."

"It won't save everyone, but that's probably the best we can do for now until we get some reinforcements," Alexander said, agreeing with Ariadne's plan. The puppetmaster would make short work of them with her powers.

The OCA

"Well..." Michiru spoke to get an attention from others. "..I have a spell to make this town not exist in the eye of the travelers."

"How it suppose to help, Michiru?" Ryo asked. "It is something like destroying the whole town?"

The female wolf chuckles softly before shooks head. "The town is still there, but it appears something else on the travelers' eyes. Once I chant the spell, this city including the puppetmaster will 'disappear' and will be replaced by forest and a path to the nearest city. However, the puppetmaster only able to see the 'disappearing' town and can't see the real world."

Mika trying to get the exact point of what Michiru have said. "It means, the puppetmaster living in her own world?"

Michiru nodded. "That's right. This spell won't vanish with any means until there's no evil powers inside, so yeah. She will live there for the rest of her life."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Alexander thought for a moment. "That would be the safer route. A sign might make travellers more curious than afraid." He sighed for a moment. "But I have a feeling that old witch will be living for a really long time. She might even be immortal. May the gods forbid that she ever finds a way out. It's definitely our best bet at the moment."

Ariadne made her way for the stairs. "W-we should probably leave the city before casting the spell," she advised. "It w-would be b-better for us to not get caught up in f-forest." She paused at the top of the stairs. "Hmm...from this city we'll be heading west before we reach the northern coast. Then, w-we'll head along the coast until we see Narastola. I-I can't b-believe how c-close we are to the c-capital already."

With a nod of agreement, Alexander made his way for the stairs as well. "Indeed. It seems the true confrontation is approaching rather quickly. I still say you are all crazy for fighting the queen at her best."

"A-at her b-best?" Ariadne interjected. "She'll b-be significantly w-weakened by the fight she had against Masquerade and h-his forces...if she is e-even alive to b-begin with." She had become a bit flustered. Alexander was making it seem as if the task was impossible, but where were they without hope?

The OCA

"Still, we cannot underestimate the queen. Even my entire pack of one-tailed and Michiru's two-tailed wolf tribe unable to defeat her." Ryo stated as imagining his tribe is completely wiped out in front of his eyes while he was a kid.

As the fours made their way to the stairs, Michiru follow behind them while chanting a spell in her head. All of them being teleported before appeared on the path which leads them to the coast. A tiny shield protects them from the storm and getting wet.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds