Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"They look great, hun. Now come on, let's go see your wife," Alex smiled, taking Lucy into his arms, bridal style, and carrying him back to his car.

---------

"I'm sorry, Mistress! I'm sorry!" Tina screamed, trying to lick at the cum on the ground, her face being pushed into the small puddle, getting Cyan's seed on her face.

-----------

Mai stared at Mary and licked her lips before ordering her to stand up. "Shake those tits and ass for me, slut. Show off that hot body of yours!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy purred softly as he was picked up, smiling happily to be in his master's arms.

"You should be, I expect better of my slaves, and I won't show any mercy just because you're new." Cyan warned as she removed her foot, "Clean that up quickly, I have plans for you two tonight and I don't want to be late."

Mary nodded a bit shyly as she stood, showing off her body for her new mistress. She moved slowly at first, not wanting to risk losing anymore of the cum inside of her ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tina obeyed and she licked up the puddle as Candy spoke. "May I ask what kinds of plans, Mistress?"

---------------

Mai enjoyed the show before hearing someone pound on the door. "Mary, go be a dear and see who that is. You may dress in your robe," the Mistress said, and if Mary did so, she would see her husband in the hands of another man, wearing girl clothes. And to top it off, the man was kissing Leo's, or rather Lucy's lips.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"You may, but that doesn't mean I have to answer it." Cyan smiled. Once she was sure her cum had been cleaned up she lifted up Tina's head with the tip of her tail, "On your knees slave. I want you two to go dress in your sluttiest clothes, I want the world to know what whores you are."

Mary nodded and threw on her robe, covering herself up as she went to answer the door. At first she assumed it was a wrong number type of scenario, until she looked closer at the girl in the man's arms, "L-Leo!?" she gasped with surprise.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh yes, Mistress," the two replied, happy to wear slutty clothes. They ran off to the closet and quickly got dressed and Tina was done first, wearing a sexy dress and walking around sexily, showing off her red thong. Candy went neck, walking around in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, showing off her pink panties with every step. "How do we look?" they asked, posing for their Mistress.

-------------

Alex pulled away from Lucy and smiled at the girl as he put his lover on the ground. "Lucy, say hello to your wife," he said, motioning to Mary.
"Like a couple of cheap worthless whores," Cyan smiled as she smacked both their asses, "Let's go, we need to stop by my house before we get to the real party." she grinned. It was a quick ride back to her house, a large studio apartment, "Welcome home pets, well my home that is." she smiled, "Come," she ordered as she walked towards a large black chest, "Tina take your dress off, just enough to expose your breasts, Candy, lower your panties and raise your skirt." she ordered.

"Like, hey there," Lucy smiled, giving her girliest curtsey.

Mary was almost speechless, "L-Leo, what, what are you wearing?" she asked in complete shock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The two obeyed, Tina moving her dress down low enough for her big breasts to pop out as Candy lowered her panties to the ground and raised up her skirt.

----------------

"A slutty outfit. Go ahead, Lucy. Tell your wife all the nasty things you've been up to," Alex smiled, placing a hand around Lucy's waist and pulling him closer to him.

"So Mary, happy to see your husband again?" Mai giggled, walking over.
"Good girls," Cyan smiled as she stood up, holding a pair of nipple rings attached by a short chain as well as a slightly larger and thicker ring with a small eye-hole on it, "Now this will hurt, but you'll deal with it slut." she said before grabbing onto Tina's breasts, piercing both her nipples, "Mmm, how do they feel slut?" she smiled, tugging on the chain which pulled both her nipples. She turned towards Candy, tying the other band around the base of his cock, tightening it till it couldn't come off, "There, perfect." she smiled.

"It's like, been amazing, first mistress jumped me and fucked me so hard, it was incredible. Then I was introduced to my new master here, who I love more than I ever loved you," he looked back towards Mary, "It's been wonderful, he had me seduce and blow a complete stranger then have my ass fucked by him, it was amazing."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww. I love you too, Lucy. You're quickly becoming my favorite slut," Alex smiled, before taking Lucy in his arms and kissing his lips, his tongue pushing into his lips as they made out right in front of Mary, and Mai looked at her, wanting to see the woman's heart break.

-----------

"I-it feels good, Mistress," Tina whimpered, crying from the pain of the two piercings, but happily taking it for her Mistress.

"Oh...Mistress, something tells me I'm going to like what's coming next," Candy giggled.
Mary surprisingly simpley smiled, "Well now I won't feel so bad, about never having loved you either. You were never man enough to satisfy me, and now I see why, you're just a girly slut." She turned towards Mai, nuzzling against her submissivly, "Mistress on the other hand, knows how to dominate and control a slut."

"Oh I'm sure you both will," Cyan smiled, forcing a ball gag into Tina's mouth and an special spreader gag into Candy's to force his mouth wide open, "Let's go, the party will be starting soon." She said as she attached a leash to Tina's nipple chain and one to the ring around Candy's cock, giving them both a sharp tug as she walked out of the house. After a long ride, during which Cyan had Tina suck off Candy knowing full well he couldn't cum with the ring on his cock, she pulled up to a large bar, pulling both her pets out, "Oh Thorne, I'm here." she shouted as she walked into the club, a number of people turning to look at them.

A large red scaled dragon walked up towards them, "Oh cyan, it's been ages, where've you been hiding yourself?" she smiled as she hugged her, glancing over at Tina and Candy, "Mmm, and where have you been keeping these two sluts?" she asked, licking her lips.

"Just picked them up today, two of the biggest sluts I've ever seen, I haven't even had them for a day and look at them." she laughed, taking Tina's leash and handing it over to Thorne, "Here, I thought you might like to play with her a bit, I'm sure Candy here will just love entertaining your partygoers." she smiled, giving a tug to Candy's leash.

"Oh Cyan, you give me the nicest gifts," Thorne growled with lust as she moved closer towards Tina, her tongue sliding out of her mouth, reaching almost 2 feet in length as she licked over Tina's face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad