Join our server on Discord

Digi_Lord/MorningStar
Zero closes his eyes, thinking. 'I can feel it.. Why, why cant anyone else!? Or.. Can they.. Are they all keeping quiet..?' opening his eyes again he looked around, sighing and rubbing his eyes.

Star sneezed, 'Is someone..... Talking about me..? Or.. Thinking..?' She blushes, sneezing again. "aah.." She sniffled, continuing her fast pace.

Mia looked back at dramon, smiling before looking back ahead "Hey Star? You have a car, right?"
"Ooh can I try driving it?" asked Fiona hearing something about a car.

"How do you know that this worlds cars function the same as ours?" said Dramon "besides if I remember correctly you were not the best driver in our world either."

"Oh come on Dramon why do you always have to ruin my fun," said Fiona huffing slightly.

"Because your fun, however unintentional, usually leads to someone in pain," replied Dramon.

"Thats what makes it even more fun," she replied smiling.

"Just please be quite before they think you are downright crazy please," sighed Dramon.
"Er.. I'd prefer you didn't. Not after what Sir Dramon said." Star said quietly, climbing up a steep hill.

Zero blinked, walking more, soon climbing up the hill as well.

Mia giggled to herself, looking back at the two arguing before jumping up the hill.

Lufty stopped, looking back, "Please don't argue.. It really isn't good.." She said, her ears drooping before she turns, starting to climb the hill.
"Sir Dramon huh?" said Fiona "never heard that one before."

"We are not arguing," said Dramon "our arguments usually end with one of us beaten and bloody. We are merely having a friendly discussion."

"Mentioning our fight huh?" said Fiona "now who is being weird."
The group reaches the top of the hill, a dirt clearing with a road off to the side, a simple black car parked off to the opposie end. "Aah.... ahh...." Star pants, gasping for breath.

"Aaah! Finally! Woohoo!" Mia shouts excitedly, looking down the hill and taunting "Come oooooooooooooooooooon you guys~ Your so slow!" She giggles, feeling highly energetic.
"Slow huh?" said Dramon "she might be so in the head but the rest of her surely not."

"Hey!" replied Fiona sounding only slightly hurt "that was uncalled for Dramon."

"You know very well that I could not pass up the chance," he replied with a smile.

"It was pretty funny huh?" Fiona replied smiling as well "well what are we waiting for lets get in the car."
Star unlocks thr drivers door, entering the car and unlocking the rest of the doors before shutting her door and starting up the car. "Come on in.." She says, tapping the steering wheel as she waits for the others to get inside.

Mia laughed, slapping her butt twice before heading towards the black car.
Fiona and Dramon squeezed into what little space was left in the car. "Shall we be off than?" asked Dramon.

"Ya and make sure to have some music," said Fiona "I would like to hear what this world calls travel music."
Now that everyone was settled into the car, Star backed up, driving down the dirt road, a jaunty tune playing on the radio. "Alright, to my house then." Star said, soon coming to the paved road, looking in both directions before turning into the road, driving towards her home. "It'll be a long time. Get comfortable."

Zero, sitting in the passangers seat, looks out the window, remaining silent.
"Oh you need not worry about me," said Dramon.

"Whats up Zero," said Fiona wating to get to know him better and trying to get him to be a little more conversational.