Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
The pure dragon nodded still in her sitting position. "Go ahead dear Jiro...I don't mind..." She said softly at him. He looked like he wanted to taste her at her sex, she did felt alittle nervous, but she wanted to know everything he wanted to do with her.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Finally she orgasmed inside of them, the mixed mixture of her cum and his semen splashed, and twirled inside. She gripped onto him tightly as the cum is covering their lower body. The intense heat turn into warm under the warm bath.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro nodded. "Aight Livian... here we go..." He said, and reached between her legs. He started her off by massaging her labia with the soft pads on his large paw, using his fingers to trace up and down her slit.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

With her orgasm, he reached his own climax, roaring out in euphoria as his cock convulsed violently inside her, releasing thick jets of creamy, gooey, white lion seed into her womb.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hahhhh......!!" The dragon panted feeling his soft paws touching her very sacre and sensitive spot just made her crazy. "Ohh.....Hanjiro...." Her cheeks instantly flushed in crimson instantly indicating she's very aroused by his touch. It was teasing her very much as like it has not been ever touched there before except for his tongue.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

The valkyrie soldier finally had her body rest on her beastly lion. Her hand rested on his chest and she smiled at him, "It was truly magnificent..." she spoke softly to the necromancer. She was kind of breathing hard from exhaustion, but it did felt wonderful for her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You like that?" Shinjiro asked her, panting in arousal, his throbbing cock leaking more pre. "Then you'll love this." He said, and leaned over, pressing his muzzle against her moist pussy. He slid his long, powerful tongue into her slit, massaging her labia with his muzzle and licking her clit. His tongue rubbed against her hymen, and he paused. "You're a virgin?" He asked her.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Ace rested a paw on her smooth back and kissed the top of her head affectionately. "You were wonderful, Lady Claire... I think I've fallen for you... a mere mortal like me..." He said humbly. "I am not worthy..."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The pure dragon gasped as his tongue coiled around inside of her. She was breathing hard as his hot tongue drool over her. The heat was rising up making her sweat all over. "I'm...hot.." She whimpered. Her body is was slowly started to weakened a bit. "I need...wind..."

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"Well God has chosen me to to be with you. The follow you under circumstances. I do not dare to speak against his matters. He is righteousness and always remains to be. I am not to judge by his authority." Claire lowered her head. Although there are times when a Valkyrie angel and their guardian would sometimes fall in love, build relationships, rivalries, friendship, and so on. There's no doubts against the conclusion. For over decades of years since she last had a relationship...it was a typical normal human and she was a half demon and half human. Til, they have split up indifferent
societies and end up in war against each other.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro pulled away from her hot womanhood, getting off the bed. "Alright, lemme get the window for ya." He said, and naked, he walked over to the windowsill. He caught a glimpse of how high they were in the air, and it excited him. His tail wagged as he opened the window, letting in a lot of wind that cooled the room. The wind was too strong, so he closed the window half-way, leaving it open just a bit before kneeling next to the bed, his muzzle facing her labia. "Can I continue?" He asked.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"Then I will not question his word." Ace said softly. "It has been a long time since I last spoke to God. It is time I thanked him for my blessings, and apologized for my sins."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian nodded at him, her strength starting to slowly come back to her thanks to him. "Thank you, I really needed that. I'm sorry, I still retain the need of wind to have energy. I dislike the hotness...especially Gairunn." Livian replied wearyingly.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"You could still do that by praying, he'll eventually listen what you have to say." Claire smiled a little at him. It's been a long time she has to smile and she had troubled smiling cause of the past and the events that has happened.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro grinned at her, still panting slightly from arousal, his rigid meat throbbed in desperate need for attention. "We wouldn't want to make the big guy angry now, would we?" He chuckled, and pressed his muzzle against her moist lips once more, licking on her her clit roughly to stimulate her.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"I understand, my lady." Ace nodded. "I haven't prayed since I was a child... Not since my father committed the worst sin of a necromancer that caused his death and my entire family's downfall..." He touched the cloth covering his right eye. "That led to the loss of this. I'll start praying tonight."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Livian gasped with that tongue playing around his clit quickly arousing her body, her pussy then suddenly became very wet, the stretch of her aroma gets stronger. Her sweat was slowly at ease as the cold winds brushed up against her body.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"God is known to forgiver of sins so it's not your fault to give a blame for something you haven't cause." Claire replied.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tasting her wetness only prompted him to lick deeper and harder, his ten-inch tongue penetrating her deeply and roughly, rasping against her sensitive vaginal walls slowly, but powerfully, drinking down her wetness hungrily, like an animal. "Mrrrrm..."

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"You're right... I've forgotten that after so many years of fraternizing with death..." Ace said softly, embracing her.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers