Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
Ada was a bit puzzled about the damaged boot Kyo had managed to fish up, the digital feline asking hypothetically, "Who throws away a boot anyways?" After having another fish steal the bait off her hook the feline sighed a bit and told Kyo, "Well, it's just about nightfall, handsome. Ready to pack it in?"

Crimson grinned upon seeing Lurea's cute display of enthusiasm before he told her, "I look forward to it." He held her a little longer before noticing the room getting dark in a hurry with the sun finally setting. The fox then had an idea, asking her, "Are you up for a little fresh air now? We could look up at the stars together."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah... at least we have... one fish." Kyosan chuckled, grabbing the fish once again before then slowly standing up- perching his rod up tall while looking onto Ada. "Let's head back." He smiled warmly.

"I like that idea, Crimsy." Lurea murmured softly, snuggling up close to him for a few more moments, before then slowly jumping to her feet, looking onto him. "I know of a nice hill nearby that we can see them from." She suggested.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, one fish and a nasty, old boot." she added with a giggle before she landed gently on Kyo's shoulder, her tail firmly holding her fishing rod. Ada looked up towards the night sky and announced, "Wow, look at that. Looks like it's going to be a full moon tonight." The yellow digital moon hovered over the twinkling sky, casting a pale golden light over the landscape.

"Sounds good. It's been a while since I've gone star gazing with anyone." Crimson suddenly scooped Lurea into her arms, holding the petite dragoness gently before telling with a friendly wink, "Just point the way and I'll take care of the rest." He then walked out the door with her, happily breathing in the crisp air which was quite pure.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sorry about the double post, but I hereby declare this RP revived. It's your turn by the way Kyo.

Crimson: "I command you to rise from your grave and rescue this RP!" Sorry, couldn't help myself. :P
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm... how interesting." Kyo laughed softly, staring up to the moon with Ada for a few moments before chuckling, and slowly continuing to make his way back with her. "What a beautiful moonlit night."

Smiling as she rested in Crimson's arms, the small Lurea gave a soft point towards the hill in the distance, before looking once again up at the handsome fox- her cheeks continuing to blush lightly. "Over there. It's not really that far, hehe..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hiding with nearby forest a sharp howl echoed forth, aimed towards the full moon whose pale white light rained down on the star gazing hill. Crimson looked up towards the sky, his ears twitching slightly, "Say Lu, are there wolves in the digital world?"

Meanwhile, the same howl reached Ada's ears, making the ebony feline shiver a little as she rested on Kyo's shoulder, uttering softly, "What...what the heck was that?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhm... well, I don't know the definition... but I guess... something like that, but more a Digimon..." Lurea paused, shivering in the taller fox's grasp as her tail quickly wrapped around his arm, preparing herself.

Pausing himself and dropping the fish that he had caught, he slowly walked forward while beginning to squint. "I don't know... but whatever it is, we'll find out what it is probably very fast."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A few moments passed without any real sound save for the rustle of leaves from the evening breeze. Crimson's widened green eyes searched around for a few moments before he declared softly, "I guess it pa..."

A creature coated in mangy black fur leaped out from the trees, pinning the fox scientist to the ground while knocking Lurea away. Rows of sinister looking fangs greeted Crimson, causing a sharp gasp to escape him.

Ada gripped Kyo's shoulder when she heard the sounds of a nearby struggle. "Kyo...someone's in trouble up ahead, we've got to do something!" The feline was a bit intimidated by what seemed to be the growls of a canine, but she continued on foot beside her partner, remembering her duty.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sliding backwards and landing on her back on the floor, Lurea cursed sharply as she struggled to her feet- noticing the gigantic wolf before then yelling. "Hey, if you want a piece of action, get it here!"

Nodding and quickly spawning a flame to his claw, Kyosan lightly bent down, before speeding forward- his arms weaving back and forth as he sped around the corner to find Crimson and the wolf. "Hey, buddy! Need some help with old fangs there?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure, I'd...ooffhh!" Crimson grunted as the wolf decided to leap off of Crimson and face the other threats. Arising from the ground in a shaky manner, the fox observed the ebony wolf, noticing the familiar shape and designs over it's body. "Kyo...I think it's a Garurumon...but it isn't right, it looks rabid." The fox prepared its ray gun for a fight before he noticed the wolf has moved.

The dark Garurumon leaped to the Kyo's right, noticing flame spawning in his claws. Opening his maw wide, he unleashed an ink black Howling Blaster towards his arm and whole body for that matter.

"Look out, Kyo!" Ada jumped in front of the blast and took it in full, causing her to be knocked back against Kyo. Most of her body was frozen in a small block of ice, save for her head and tail. "Ugh...don't worry about me, use your fire on him now!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions