Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Heheh, adorable, but can really drive you up the wall sometimes." Vook giggled, leaning against the wall to the side after she entered the room. "I'm thankful that my Familiar is a ghost."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Serin ignored the two as he thrust his hand at the midair mole, the spur just missing as he grabbed onto it. "Listen here mole, LEAVE ME ALONE!" He followed up by throwing the mole back into the hole with alot of force. He then looked at the two he popped up by. "What?"
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sure, he's very friendly. Well, unless he's hungry, than he can be a bit bitey." Katt smiled, patting Ryuu's snout a bit, getting a happy coo from him.

Kitt looked down the hole quickly, picking up the injured mole, "Poor thing," she said, examining it, it's injuries didn't look fatal, but they probably weren't enjoyable either, "What's the big idea!?" she shouted, standing up suddenly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

New Character Ahoy!

Name: Mael Alexandria Strumm
Teacher/student: Student
Race: "Tigris Oceanus" (A race of advanced Anthropomorphic Tigers with affinities for either water, wind or lightning.)
Sex: Female
Orientation: Openly Bisexual
Description: About 5'8, large breasts, firm, athletic, yet sexy build.
She has this tattoo on her right arm, the Insignia of the World Serpent, the Guardian Patron of the Strumm Clan.
Affinity: Water
Spells:
Defensive: Lore of the Storm - The Strumm Clan's general ability to manipulate all the elements present in a storm, like wind, water or lightning. Her lore focuses more on the aspects of water. She can draw it from the atmosphere and anything else with water in them and use it to defensively, offensively, or to support. At her current level, she can just use this to push people away from her a little by using what little water they have in their blood as a catalyst.
Offensive: Crystal Compass - Collects all the water around her and compacts it all into a dense rounded disk that she either stands on or it floats above or around her. The Compass can various things, depending on four commands she currently knows:
North: The Compass turns into a miniature tidal-wave/tsunami in the form of a watery galleon when she gets on top of it, and she "surfs" it around.
Starboard: The Compass splashes either boiling water that turns into geysers of burning steam upon landing on something or frigid water capable of freezing what ever it touches.
Port: The Compass shoots variable sized swords compromised of either ice or dense water out at high velocities. The swords can also be used remotely, freezing or burning those it slashes. If any sword stabs something, it liquefies and enters the bloodstream.
South: The Compass sprouts eight tentacles and hovers above her, protecting her. The tentacles can change in shape, density and temperature.
(So far, she can only use the "North" Command.)
Weapon: Gunsword: Braver (A one handed straight-cutlas with a pair of triggers that when pulled, causes the sword's blade to vibrate at powerful frequencies, giving it the intensity of a weak chainsaw. it also functions as an actual pistol.)
Pistol: The Ram (Short for "Ramiel", its an ornate black and gold handgun that fires various forms of lightning and compressed air.)
Familiar: Sea Guardian
Backround: The daughter of a great pirate, she lost in a duel with her older sister and lost her eye in the process. She sought to learn more about her lore and become stronger, so she hijacked her father's prized dimensional-traversing galleon, the "Time Bandit", and maneuvered it to this school.
Other info: She be a pirate! Yarr! She's cheeky, and playful, and in it for the fun. She can be serious if she has to, and has been hunting around for a "first mate" for a while now.

Familiar's Name: Leviathan Jormungandr (She calls it "Levi" or "Jormi".)
Species: Sea Guardian: World Serpent Class
Description: Usually, its small enough to wrap around her arm or perch on her shoulder, but when it reaches its peak form, its a little bigger than the campus itself.
Affinity: Water
Abilities: Can spew intense, concentrated, high-pressured jets of of water from its hands, tail and mouth, capable of slicing clean through rock. It's also quite poisonous, and can turn liquids into highly poisonous and corrosive venom. It's also shown the ability to turn one liquid into another at an extent, like blood, which it can manipulate a little.

Please tell me if I need to change anything.

IC:

Horyo stabbed the sword into the ground quickly, leaving it there as he quickly drew the shorter wakizashi and halted himself completely with his claws, just behind Shadow. That was close. It wouldn't be good if he accidentally injured someone seriously in a sparring match, as enjoyable as this was right now. He turned back to face Shadow, panting excitedly. He tilted his head as if to ask if Shadow wanted to continue or not. This was the equivalent of someone throwing a stick for a dog to fetch, but much more enjoyable.

[Front Desk]

"H'lo there." Mael greeted the lady behind the counter. "I be searching for me room. Does this be where I sign up for one?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Oi, you pop up on us and make us fall the floor and don't even apologize? That's not very nice you know!" Karomaru growled at the empty and arrogant "What?" they had received.

(Katt's Room)

"Oh Ms. Kedrian! He's so adorable!" Dorothy giggled like a little girl next to a cute puppy, "Gee, he's so pretty and cute looking!" she giggled, reaching to pat Ryuu's head softly. "Hi hi Ryuu! I'm Dorothy!" she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serin looked at Kitt after her outburst, his right spur stopping at the same time. "The mole attacked me. I could have killed it instead."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Wow. I'm actually pretty impressed.' Ayumi called to the two students.

'Usually, new students are pretty skilled in magic, but useless in armed combat, nice going you guys!' The teacher stroked the sleeping Koko as she watched their duel.

'Oooh... my blood's rushing! I wanna fight!' She muttered to herself, but the dozing Koko gave a disapproving purr, nudging Ayumi's face.

'Tch. I know. I'm not gonna, don't worry. You guys finished? I've got no idea when lessons are supposed to start, or what the other teachers have got planned, so there's probably plenty time to keep fighting. Or maybe there's not. Well, whatever! Just do what you want!' She laughed.

all i ever wanted was the world.

[Dorm]

Meanwhile, the 2-tails wolf wear his shirt before walking out of his room by taking a shortcut through the window and leap to the ground near the passage area.

[Passage area to Open Field]

Normally when he had plenty of free time, especially today, he currently helping his guardian to collect a logs for fire and cooking. Since he was away from his guardian, the only thing he want to do is sitting at the open field, creating and playing some small lightning sparks on his paws while waiting for the day turns dark.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh sure, he's cute, when he's in a good mood." Katt giggled a bit, "Well, I've got Ryuu so I'm ready to go." Katt said, starting towards the door, "Oh, I almost forgot, where's your familiar Dorothy? I haven't seen it yet."

*Dorms*

Kitt shyed away a bit, "Y-you didn't have to be so mean," she whispered, still cradling the injured animal.

The receptionist took her eyes away from the group of students, "oh sorry bout that. Just put your paw right here, after you're registered the dorms are right through that door." she smiled and pointed in the direction of the rooms.

*Grounds*

"Well, guess that's a win for you," Shadow said, driving his sword into the ground as he stood up, "We'll spar again sometime, but I don't feel like going another round." he said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Tch- this isn't going anywhere. Let's go to the rooms, we may be able to treat it there." Karomaru said to Kitt, taking the receptionist's advice and looking over the door over the end of the hall. "Here, I can carry it if you want." The blonde boy said as he stretched his arms on Kitt's direction.

(Hall)

As Dorothy exited with the other two, she kept staring at the cute small dragon in Katt's arm. "Oh, she's resting in my room too, gee... She was tired after the trip, you know!" she giggled, "We could go pick her up too!" she said with a big smile. "I remember the way to my room at least!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad