Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"You're right," Solia managed to say before embracing Mika and kissing her right on her green maw. Solia giggled. "There we are. That's for being such a good friend," she said. "I will make it my duty from here on out to unlock the door to Faiz's heart, for I believe he is my first love." She smiled at Mika and gazed deep into her eyes as if to prove that she wasn't kidding for once. "When I kissed him yesterday, he was so shocked. I was too, but it didn't really mean anything. But the more I joked around with him, the more I realized that I was slowly falling in love with him, his quietness, his protectiveness...and not to mention his sexiness." She giggled again.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Mika feel relieved from her statement, nuzzles and licking Solia's cheek lovingly. "You're welcome, Solia. That's what a friend should do." She embrace the female human till she can feel a soft smooth scaly skin made a contact with Solia's skin. "I bet Faiz will thinks the same as you did," The dragoness raise her eyebrow. "...and I hope you didn't do anything weird last night."

From the resting side, Faiz done making a simple late breakfast which is enough to fill their stomach till tonight. The meal is served on top of the banana leaf which used as a plate. "There, done. Next, I should wait for them to return back from bath." He thought to himself.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia blushed. "N-nothing weird happened last night," Solia said, startled by Mika's comment. "I just went to sleep and I think Faiz slept right beside me, and he was...naked." Solia blushed even more. "Well, I think I'm clean enough," she said, kissing Mika on the neck, escaping her embrace, and clambering on land, the cold water running down her body. She reached into her pack and grabbed a cloth towel. "Here's one for you when you get out, Mika," she said and pointed to a second towel in the pack. She wrapped her naked body in the towel she was holding and started walking to where Faiz was.

The OCA
Mika giggles as climb up to the solid ground and grab the towel in the pack, slowly dry the water off her scaly skin before wraps it around her body. "I'm just joking, Solia. Don't take that seriously." She follows Solia return back to Faiz.

The 2-tails wolf spot Solia and Mika with their body wrap with towel, and he blush lightly as saw Solia's beautiful body. "W-Welcome back...Food's ready..." He stated with a slight gap in his sentence.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Queen's Castle: Antechamber)

"Get out of the way!" Quarry shouted at Ardeal. As he heard Quarry's voice, Ardeal ducked just in time to watch the fan glide right over him. Quarry caught the fan and prepared another throw before deciding against it. He transformed his giant fan into his giant sword and slashed at the queen, but her barrier was strong and didn't give way. She flash-stepped behind Quarry suddenly, and cracked him on the skull with her metal pole--it was made out of lightweight metal, but it was still very hard. Quarry slumped to the ground, his sword returning to his two fans. Now she turned her sights to Ardeal.

(The Resting Place)

Solia giggled and sat down on her knees in the soft grass. She didn't want to be too revealing, seeing as how the towel only went down to about mid-thigh. "Thank you, Faiz. What did you make for us, cutie?" she asked and winked at him. "I hope it's something good!" She smiled.

The OCA
The green dragoness kneeling besides Solia, sniffing the food Faiz make. "One of my favorite. It's a fully-cooked meat with vegetable toppings. Even it looks quite simple, but it's pretty delicious. You should try it." Mika pulls the banana leaf with the meal on top near her and also to Solia. "Thanks for the food!" She chimed by met both claws and began eating the meal slowly.

"Let's eat..." Faiz do the same thing as his sister and slowly eating the meal, enjoying every single bite and taste.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia shrugged her shoulders and followed what Faiz and Mika did. She tasted the first bite slowly, chewed, and finally swallowed. "Yum, yum!!" she exclaimed suddenly. "This is delicious, Faiz! You are a good cook." She smiled and started eating just a bit faster.

The OCA
Faiz blushing even more from Solia's stetement, nodding his head a little bit. "...Y-You're welcome, Solia..." He continue eating the meal including the banana leaf.

"See? Faiz indeed a great chef!" Mika chimed happily, eating the meal till there's no more left. "Thaks for the food, brother!" She stated as meeting both of her claws while licking her lips.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Thank you for the delicious food, Faiz," Solia said and smiled. By the time she was finished with her meal, she was dry. "Commuto vestitus," Solia chanted. Her wet towel that was surrounding her body morphed into her normal white robes. From somewhere within the robes, she produced her personal pack and Mika's clothes. "Here you go, Mika," Solia said sweetly as she handed Mika the clothes. She then proceeded to stand up, walk over to Faiz, and sit down next to him. "You know, Faiz, you should really take a bath with us some time. Our baths tend to be quite interesting." Solia winked at Mika and giggled.

The OCA
"Oh, thank you!" Mika grab her clothes from Solia and stood up, before winks back to her.
She do a usual things of changing clothes; she unwarp and tie the towel on her neck like an apron, enough to cover her front body. Then, she wears her short pants before wearing her tanktop, and release the towel.

Faiz in the meantime, hiding his thick blush under his long hair, avoiding his eyes glance into her beautiful face. "Normally, he always taking a bath with me, especially at mixed hot spring. But he would not do the same thing at place like this. Right, brother?" Mika stated, lifting the pack of food on her back. The wolf just nod slightly, agreeing Mika's statement.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds