Join our server on Discord

Ryan and DarkChibimons digimon yaoi RPG.
"Now that you see what i see. Now you must act how i act. Let me show you some tai gee. First you wanna flip this big beast. Watch me. Ill teach you the speed step later. But i am going to use it to demistrate." Dark vanished and reipeared in front of the monster and elbowed it in the stomach making it bend over then dark punched his fist through the mosters face and flipped him over his shoulders in front of him. "Now the issue is your not as strong as i but this is the best way to say it. Dont relay on your muscles hunky mon relay on your speed and wits." Dark explained.
"Alright." Dave said, running at the big beast, staying low to the ground, elbowed it in the chest, does a black flip, kicking it in the face with enough force to flip it onto it's back.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Tisk tisk." Dark shook his head." no kicking not yet. PLus your suppose to get him on his belly. Your fear and power is scoping ion your mind to think its the bad guy. Try it again." Dark flicked his fingers sending everything back to normal "Remember hands only. Speed and quickness with the hands."
"Hands only, got it." Dave said, running again at the big beast, elbowed it in the chest, quickly moves over to the side of the big beast, does a upper cut to it, flipping onto it's belly.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark looked closley at the beast. "Hmmm no no not yet." Dark lifter the creature. "Look never elbow an enemy in the chest trust me it does no good. Try elwbowing it in the stomach." Dark explained
"Alright." Dave said, running at it, elbowed it in the stomach, rolls to the other side, and does a uppercut, hopefully flipping onto it's belly.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Damn it man. hmph." Dark stomped his feet. "Think of this like military training. Head on. Let me demonstrate this.* Drak vanished and appered right in front of the monster elbowed it in the stomch the monster leaned over and dark flipped it so hard it exploded. "Thats how hard!" Dark said flicking his fingers making it reverse. "Try again."
Dave just nodded his head, run at the breast elbowed it in the stomach hard, jumps over to it's side, upper cut it hard enough to brake a rib or two, jumps into the air, punching it hard out of the air, breaking the rest of the breast's ribs.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark rubbed his head frustrated. "DAMN IT!" Dark yelled and apperered right in front of dave. Dark picked him up and put him to his knees. "You are thinking different. I like the tallent but now is not the time." Dark kissed him on his forehead. "Maybe thatll influence you. Look i want you to do the same thing i did nothing different. Elbow make him bend over flip him. Thats all try again!." Dark lectured and dissipeared and reeaperead where he was before.
Dave stood there for a few secs, thinking about the kiss. Dave started to run at the brest, Elbowed it in the stomach, making the beast bend over, Dave grabed the brest, fliping him over.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds