Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
OOC: Meh, don't worry! 'sides, we've been doing things we like to the max I think. I wanna keep it that way!

IC:

"So, anything in mind yet?" Mar said, not really into clothes since he was better at taking them off rather than putting them on, "What about a good bra that doesn't break and a nice tasset for gym?" he grinned, the shapes Katt's curves took in his imagination with the outfit he was picturing made him real happy.

(Room)

"Mmngh! Ohhh..." Dorothy moaned, feeling the refreshing bliss that the tease to her bulb gave her, "Mrrrr... I l-like that! Please... mmrrr... keep that up!" she said, moaning and grunting as her pussy clenched harder, splattering juices all over his canine member.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm," Katt was bent over a rack (OOC: lol) of clothes, examining some of them, "I'll find them later, right now," She pulled out an oddly shapped leotard, with a tiny waist and a VERY large chest area, "Perfect, I can't believe they had something like this. Probably from that Baywatch show." she laughed, throwing it at Mar, "Could you hold that for a bit? I wanna try it on later." she said as she went to examine another rack of clothes.

"With pleasure," Shadow let out a long low growling noise as he leaned over her, rubbing furiously at her clit as he slowly increased his tempo, soon fucking her pussy like a true animal.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow. Save for modesty!" Mar said, catching the sexy leotard and held it onto his left arm, "You haven't even tried it on and I think I'm hard already."

(Room)

"Raaawr!" Dorothy roared all of a sudden, feeling a strong orgasm hit her as she spasmed, her pussy clenching the hardest yet as she suddenly expulsed tremendous amounts of cum out, coating Shadow's shaft.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I thought you might like it," Katt laughed, picking up a smaller shirt, "Wow, never realized how few outfits large chested girls have to choose from." she thought aloud as she held it up infront of her, it barely even covered one breast. She began picking up a number of other shirts, putting back the ones she didn't like and throwing the others at Mar. After about twenty diffrent shirts she walked over, "Alright, I think that's good for a start." she smiled as she took the outfits back, "You wait right here, I'm gonna go try these on." she smiled.

"Grrrrrraaaaa!" Shadow growled loudly as her muscles suddenly squeezed his cock. Without thinking he suddenly bit down around her neck as he came, his knot swelling up inside of her as he filled her up with his cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And we're just talking about your chest!" Mar noted, following her to the dressing room, but stopping next to the changing cubicle, "Just imagine when we have to find something for the twins down there!" he laughed again, although it was more like a playful chuckle.

(Room)

Dorothy's eyes widened and her pupils shrank as she grit her fangs together, feeling the sharp pain coming from her soft spot which was her neck, a common weak part for any dragon. The mixture of pain and pleasure she was feeling was indescriptible, she felt she was about to orgasm, but she couldn't control the ecstasy, plus the obvious damage to her nerves. "EEEEEEAAAAAAH!" she screamed out loudly, and that was followed by a roar as she squirmed, trying to bump Shadow off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," Katt smiled as she stepped into the changing room. She opened the door a few seconds later, donned in the leotard she had picked out earlier, the top part was designed for a larger chest but even so it was barely able to contain her chest, her breasts looking like they'd pop out at the slightest bump, "Well? Like?" she asked, smiling a bit as she posed.

Shadow wrapped his arms tighter around her waist, growling softly as he tighted his grip around her neck, still pumping his cum into her womb, his knot pushing against the walls of her tight pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar smiled dumbily, wobbling like a broken pillar as he suddenly fell forwards, his big snout falling onto the tigress' cleavage. "Yes." Was all he said, although he wasn't moving at all, aside from his wagging tail.

(Room)

Dorothy whined cutely, pawing at the air as she gasped and moaned louder, feeling the pain subside as he continued humping her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow, is this the reaction I'll get from every outfit." Katt giggled, lifting Mar's head out of her cleavage, "Maybe you'd like to help me with the next outfit." she purred, looking around quickly before slipping back into the changing room, leaving the door open for Mar.

Shadow removed his jaws from around her neck, gentley licking at the small wounds he had created, he had been careful not to puncture the skin but he had still bit down pretty hard, "Feeling better?" he asked, gentley nuzzling her neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Is that a proposal?" Mar said, collecting himself and grinning as he followed Katt, although his broad, large shoulders didn't let him pass by the frames, "Darn, hate not being able to tackle you" he growled to himself, turning around slightly to enter side-first, "So?" he said to the cat, wagging his tail against the wall excitedly.

(Room)

"Gghhk!" Dorothy turned around quickly and pop herself off from the cock inside of her pussy, to then use her powerful legs (sorta) to kick Shadow off her body. The growled menacingly, clutching the aching part of her neck with one claw as she fixated her still shrunk eyes on the wolf, her breathing pace increasing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So?" Katt smiled a bit, purring softly, "Is that all you have to say?" she asked.

Shadow grunted a bit from the kick, gratefull that it was to the gut and not lower, "Hey, what's the big idea?" he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad