Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
"So be it."Anubis pointer his spear straight up as it sent a spark into the sky.After a short time,the spark hit a cloud and caused the cloud to turn into a fierce storm"Now,let's do this."
Vook pulled her hood back over her head. "you want a fight? that's exactly what you're gonna get..." Vook put on foot back, and held her blade straight out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anubis smirked,before looking straight up"Nice weather today,isn't it?"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?If you won't fight,just have me do it.

Fine.Anubis spun the spear above him,Venat coming out of it.

"Finally,I get the chance to fight."Venat said as he flew at Vook,attempting to rip her to shreds.
"hmph..." Vook muttered, as she put her sword back in its sheath, and jumped back, raising a large wall of earth in front of her. "now..EARTH SPIKE!" she shouted, and a giant spike came up from the earth, aiming straight for Venat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Venat waved his arm at the spike,a large amout of wind stopping it"That it?"He flew into the sky,the got struck by several bolts of lightning"Bring it."

"Venat,just don't let this get out of hand."Anubis said,watching.

"By out o-"

"Don't you dare say it."
"damnit..." Vook grit her teeth, lowering the earth back down. "alright...let's see if i can get HER to come out..." Vook put her claws together flat, and focused for a second, before a black and red rift appeared next to her. "whew..."

when the rift closed, a figure completely identical to Vook's was in its lace, except for jet-black scales. "why the hell did you summon me?! i was in the middle of something!!" it said, flaring with rage.

"well its going to have to wait, Veek...we seem to have an enemy here..." Vook said, turning back to Venat.

"oh?" Veek said, clenching her fist. "lemme at it!!" she ran forward and clenched her fists, taking power from the earth. "Shwoer of Spikes!!" she put her hands out and fired a lot of earthen spikes at Venat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kurtz, eyes widening as the geyser bursted from below him, swished his tail, as he warped forward, losing most of the fire on his body as he panted a little, gulping. "Damn.... quite skillful..." He muttered, taking a moment, before sliding his claw over his blade, it suddenly combusting again and forming into it's normal whip form.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Snow finally approached her house once again which was a small house yet was cozy, with Miyuki in her arms she couldnt open the door so she used her tail to wrap around the knob to open it before entering. The priest wolfess went straight to her bedroom which was filled with warm candles that lit the entire room up, she placed the girl onto her own bed then smiled "Rest well." Snow then quietly left Miyuki to sleep aswell to cook her a hot meal for when she wakes up.

The spirit of the light sword appeared beside Snow swishing her tail "That was very kind of you, you know."

Snow smiled "Yes but it is also my duty."
The OCA
Venat waved an arm as a barrier of wind formed around him,redirecting the spikes.

".....Blasted wind."Anubis said as he rolled out of the way of every single spike"At this rate,you'll take me down on your own."

Venat just shrugged"Don't stand there then."He then flew high speed at Veek,throwing waves of wind with electricity flowing through them.
Veek brought up a flurry of sand and earth, and shielded herself, the electricity grounding out and going into the sand. "grr...take this!!" she launched the sand in a spread area at Venat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan