Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
Dawn looked at him with a blush on her face. "I...you..." She didnt really know what to say, she got some thoughts in her head about what he was probably wanting to do. Her expression changed from shocked to a small smile. "No no... its okay, you can continue if you like Silver." She spoke softly.

The dragoness leaned back against the couch as she let the wolfess do as she pleased. "I know, no one else really thought they would actually be soft, only unless the actually felt them." She said looking at her large breasts in front of her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver nodded softly with a little smile looking up at Dawn, "th-thank you," he looks back down to her breasts and begins to nuzzle into her cleavage. Upon nuzzling into them the little wolf's pouch starts to pulge and a pink member emurges from it.

Saphire moves her muzzle down and softly starts licking her soft nipple while her paw rubbing up and down her cleavage massaging it softly muring softly.
The OCA
She murred softly, arching her head back a little. "You like them, dont you?" She asked jokingly.

Emerald gave a loud murr as she began with her nipple. Closing her eyes half way and giving a smile to her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver couldnt lie to himself he likes her breasts, but he couldnt work up the courage to ask her to get naked with him. In his mind it seemed wrong for him to ask such a question, "Y-you can touch me if you want...I-I dont really mind," the cute little wolf said blushing lightly, "I feel kind of selfish only doing it to you," he added lowering his ears a little.

After a few moments of suckling on Emerald's breast she releases it to begin pleasurable massaging her breasts with both paws squeezing them gently rubing them up and around. Saphire looks up at Emerald's cute smiling face she smiled back before she closed her muzzle to the dragoness' to plant a brief gentle kiss on her lips.
The OCA
She blushed. "I dont mind what your doing, but if you really want me too..." She said as her voice faded away. Her paw going under the water and feeling his member from his pouch. "I'll do so for you then Silver." She spoke softly gently carressing his member.

She murred in the kiss that she felt with the wolfess. Her breasts still being massaged, giving her enjoyable pleasure as she began to kiss back a little more. Her claws moved over to Saphire's body and placed them on her chest, feeling her breasts from the outside.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver let out a soft gasp as she touched his member and murs quietly as he member continues to extend and harden from his sheeth. The small wolf blushes deeply, "D-dawn c-can I try to uhm pleasure you?"

Letting out a quiet mur as Emerald touched her cute breasts as she continued to kiss the dragoness gently stroking her cheek as she does. With her free paw she continues to massage into her cleavage still enjoying the feel of her soft breasts against her paw.
The OCA
She looked at him and nodded her head while her paw was still stroking his member gently. "I would love for you to pleasure me Silver." She said seductively and licked his cheek slowly.

Emerald deepend the kiss, with her eyes closed and moved her claw under Saphire's shirt and slide it up to feel her soft breast in her claw. She gave it a small squeeze, concentrating more on the kissing.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver moves his muzzle down to Dawn's cleavage and starts licking with his wide warm wolf tongue while his paw slides her bikini top down to massage the large mound.

Saphire gasps feeling Emerald's claw move up into her shirt but murs gently as her breast is squeezed. As the wolfess goes deeper into the lovely kiss she slowly lifts up her shirt revealing her pure white laced bra holding up her cute CC cup milky white furry breasts for easier access.
The OCA
She murred softly in delight, feeling his wolf like tongue, licking at her cleavage. She reached to her straps and slowly pulled it off and tosses it away on the water, leaving her breasts out in the open.

She murred more into her mouth, carressing her tongue with her own. Her claws cupping Saphires soft CC breasts and gave them a firm squeeze together, feeling her nipples between her fingers.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver then moved his muzzle and took Dawn's nipple into his maw circling his tongue around, suckling on the fleshy nub while his paws gently caresses her godly waist.

Saphire murs deeply into the frenching then gently broke the kiss with her with a gasp then looked down at Emerald's claws playing with her boobs and blushes deeply. "S-see they're tiny," she said lowering her ears.
The OCA