Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
OOC: Thank god you didn't pick a difficult name Poke, hehe.

I'll post this and leave the RP alone till Shadow responds, that'll be my politic for today.

IC:

Hearing Ume moving wildly, Sam put a finger to her cheek and scratched it softly, not getting why the excitement, Uhm... maybe she likes it she thought before smiling, "Okay, from now on I'll call you Ume!" she cheerfully said, before petting the Umbreon on the head.
The red haired dragoness suddenly had to turn her head though, as she heard a male voice.

Her body stood up between her two female Pokemon as she stared on the trainer with the Torchic, "I am" she said, before quickly taking a glance at the Pokemon on his shoulder, then back at him, "A battle?" her eyes locked with the trainer as she smiled. She wouldn't admit it, but even for a half-breed, she mysteriously had the trainer's blood boiling inside, "Your on!" she responded. This way I can train both of them!

"Wait just a second!" Samantha went back to Ume, then suddenly pulled out a small spray-like potion, then sprayed it over Ume's wounds to restore her health back to normal, "Can you battle, Ume?" she sweetly asked her new Pokemon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume chirped on hearing Sam using her own name "Phew... W-Wait... another battle...?" Ume sweat dropped "Uh... I suppose..." She looked at Swanny "Do I have to...?"
OOC: Much appreciated. Only got back home an hour or two ago. Can't wait to mess with alot of my gifts.

IC:

Well that settles it, she's definately a trainer. Shadow frowned a bit, he was hoping she was a new species but if she was a trainer than capturing her was out of the question, even if dex had scanned her as a pokemon, "So? You up for it?" He asked.

Flame hopped up a bit, flapping his arms excitedly, "I'm ready." He said, even though Sahdow wouldn't be able to understand.

Looks like Flame's fired up. Shadow thought with a smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey! I want to fight first!" Swanny complained at her trainer, a vein of anger resalting on her head.

However, only an angrily heard "Mash mash!" was heard by Sam who was still smiling at Ume, "I'll buy your food later Swanny!" she said, then stood up, "So, you up to it then, Ume?" she asked the dark Pokemon.

Swanny rolled her eyes and sighed, "Go ahead, kick the tiny roasted chicken's butt" she responded to Ume.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Walking back home, Jack was musing to himself his plans for the rest of the day as well as what he would do and say once Samantha got to his place.

"I think I'll probably pop in a movie and then make sure the house is still clean." He said to himself.

Tank of course, had his own musings, Good lord I think the bastard might actually get laid. I better make sure his uncle really does have that copy of "Sleepless in Seattle" and not it just be my imagination.

"Of course I have absolutely no idea when Sam's supposed to show up so... well I don't know." Jack said. "I do know it's after dark so at least there won't be long to wait between that and the time I go to bed."

With her perhaps. Oh for all I know it probably won't happen, he only wants to know how she came into being, he already knows, I already know, he just wants to confirm it. My question would be how could a human find a Dragonair that sexy... or maybe it was the other way around, that seems more likely. Tank continued to think to himself.
"Battle on!" Shadow shouted, "Flame, tackle attack!"

"CHIC!" Flame charged forward at Ume throwing all his weight behind the attack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Samantha looked on Ume, then gasped as she heard Shadow, "Oh!" she quickly made herself back, "Come on, Ume! Uhh... Evade it and Tackle him!" she ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I know what to do thanks..." Ume muttered as she sidestepped the tackle and responded with Shadow Ball.

OOC: lol
"Flame dodge!" Shadow shouted.

Flame jumped up, his small wings flapping just enough to allow the attack to pass under him, knicking his tail feathers a bit as it passed.

She must be new to this, if her pokemon won't obey her. Shadow thought as he saw the Umbreon disobeying it's owner, "Amateur, time to show you what a real trainer can do. Flamethrower!" Shadow shouted his pokemon's strongest attack.

"CHIC!!" Flame opened his small beak as a flame appeared in his mouth, with a mere thought from him a large wave of fire erupted from his mouth heading at the Umbreon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Eep!" Ume yelped and instinctively did the most useless thing she could possibly do...

She flinched, taking no small amount of damage.

OOC: lol That means she can't respond to that attack... right?