Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
I will say this; Someone had to say it.
Of course I can't fool you, And that's what I said, did I not? There's a 30-70% chance he could be paralyzed for a couple of months?

Gun: Lady Zephyr- please... if they learn that I could be paralyed for life- someone could panic-

I am not forcing you to "Eat this crap", M'lady. It doesn't matter if you know how serious this really is, as long as you don't spread - so, I shall disperse my dignity, and get down on my hands and knees in front of you. And now... I am going to beg, for my brother's friends, please, edit that.

I am doing everything I can... The only reason he still posts- is he's still alive.

And that is right again, m'lady, there is something important I haven't told you, but I presume you've read my post... it has something to do with our family.

And that, I cannot reaveal.

I am truly sorry.
I believe most of what you said Blitz, the only thing I have trouble with is the 60-70 people attacking him that is just too much, but I am not there so I trust you.
I dreaded this, but it was inevitable.

So what if Gun-Gun could stand no more?

So what if he rebbelled?

So what if he said he wanted no more?

So what if he stood against the people?

So what if he told them that if they wanted to send him back to hell so much- they'd do it right then and there?

So what if he didn't fight back?

So what if I could do nothing but fight them off?

Gun had a brilliant mind- this was his attempt of suicide...

It almost succeeded too. But it wasn't not over, forty or so were badly injured- and twelve had died.

Gun was damaged beyond repair, he would no longer function.

What did I do? I prolonged his suffering.

...I shouldn't have posted this here.... this belongs in the rants... so if a Moderator be ever so kind as to move this.
Now, I could understand injuring someone(not that many though) but killing 12 people? I'm sorry, but I just don't believe that.
Blitz...If you mean what I think you mean (as in you feel bad for this...or you feel abd for something you do not wish to disclose the details of) then I want to try and explain something...
You did what any brother would do. You love Gun, and you wanted him to see things get better...you wanted for things to start looking up. I dont believe you "prolonged his suffering" as much as you wanted him be alive and well (well as in psyical and mentally) for later times. I don't know the details of all of this - we may never know. It is their family's business, and I think the details that Blitz has already provided us with should be enough...so we dont know certain things about what happened. What could we do about it anyway if we did know?
Blitz...dont feel bad. I believe you've done the right thing...you are doing the right thing. and I'm grateful for it, as well as i'm grateful for knowing what I do know.
Remember guys...he couldve not told us anything. He could have left us to assume that Gunter had fallen off the face of the earth.
Considering Romania's culture, it's actually perfectly feasible.

The breakdown of Communism has led to a slightly unstable government, which has yet to establish universal law enforcement. This has led to a vigilante culture of "hurt us, hurt you". This is what enables Velmot Van Crimson's hunting party.

This leads to the Van Crimson Secret, which I think we should let be. No one can help speculating, but, please, keep it inside your heads.

A supertisious belief in vampires and the like has lead to prejudice and fear toward the unfammilier. Gunther is an eccentric individual; he's bound to attract flack. Vlad the Impaler was called a Vampire because he was a mass murderer.

Blitz said there was a chance he could be paralised. What Gunter is currently experiencing is most probably a numb feeling.
what an insightful speech Mullen, although I believe the people involved is a bit high, Munkee is right that we should be thankful that at least Blitz told us.
I am sorry Blitz.....Sorry that you deal with the unaswered inevitable...I am here for you guys and I always am.......Take care and I want you to know you did ok in my book as for the others thanks for the words and comments....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
this... is where I sink in a marsh of guilt...

UnknownH Wrote:Now, I could understand injuring someone(not that many though) but killing 12 people? I'm sorry, but I just don't believe that.

I'm not a killer, I didn't kill anyone. I apologize for my lack of detail.
They were injured in the proccess. Not everyone hates Gun-Gun, there are a few that like his "cheerful personality". In the local newspaper, it says that twelve were killed. I assume they were stomped to death, the scene resembled a stampede.

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Blitz...If you mean what I think you mean (as in you feel bad for this...or you feel abd for something you do not wish to disclose the details of) then I want to try and explain something...
You did what any brother would do. You love Gun, and you wanted him to see things get better...you wanted for things to start looking up. I dont believe you "prolonged his suffering" as much as you wanted him be alive and well (well as in psyical and mentally) for later times. I don't know the details of all of this - we may never know. It is their family's business, and I think the details that Blitz has already provided us with should be enough...so we dont know certain things about what happened. What could we do about it anyway if we did know?
Blitz...dont feel bad. I believe you've done the right thing...you are doing the right thing. and I'm grateful for it, as well as i'm grateful for knowing what I do know.
Remember guys...he couldve not told us anything. He could have left us to assume that Gunter had fallen off the face of the earth.

I wouldn't have had too... I was very emotional. Seeing Gun in bed, I figured, you'd have to know...

Herr Mullen Wrote:Considering Romania's culture, it's actually perfectly feasible.

The breakdown of Communism has led to a slightly unstable government, which has yet to establish universal law enforcement. This has led to a vigilante culture of "hurt us, hurt you". This is what enables Velmot Van Crimson's hunting party.

This leads to the Van Crimson Secret, which I think we should let be. No one can help speculating, but, please, keep it inside your heads.

A supertisious belief in vampires and the like has lead to prejudice and fear toward the unfammilier. Gunther is an eccentric individual; he's bound to attract flack. Vlad the Impaler was called a Vampire because he was a mass murderer.

Blitz said there was a chance he could be paralised. What Gunter is currently experiencing is most probably a numb feeling.

You seem to know a lot about Romania. Thank you for helping me explain.

aguy Wrote:what an insightful speech Mullen, although I believe the people involved is a bit high, Munkee is right that we should be thankful that at least Blitz told us.

I feel lower than dirt...

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I am sorry Blitz.....Sorry that you deal with the unaswered inevitable...I am here for you guys and I always am.......Take care and I want you to know you did ok in my book as for the others thanks for the words and comments....

Well, this was bound to happen sooner or later. If you want more detail on Gun... all he could do right now is twitch his left foot ever so lightly... sigh- I curse my lack of elucidation.