Join our server on Discord

DaD - Now what?
the list mentioned early in the thead. i beleve one for admin and another for dl guy.
Veemon's Followers
I hope you guys are aware that the most important thing was and still is somebody to actually PAY for this gig...

Finding an update guy is NOT the number one priority. If push comes to shove, I'll just point at somebody and do the "Shazam!" thing on him or her.

The site is currently running on nothing more than the good vibes of the host, so if a few people band together and definitely say "Yep, I'll chip in five bucks or so per month", it would help a lot more than polls about who gets the title.

Funding first, Adminship later.
Blue Rover Wrote:the list mentioned early in the thead. i beleve one for admin and another for dl guy.

If you're talking about the position one I was making for ChibiRenamon to see, Kousu was the only one that said anything, so I just deleted it.

Well, you heard the Chibi dude. What about funding?
Nobody has responded in several hours and we're not going to get money by just sitting here, so let's post messages in the community, and ask people for their help. We're bound to get at least SOMETHING.
Hey all. I just got back in town from a couple days trip. What did I miss, and what progress have we made? I noticed Zephyr had her obligitory PMS-induced attention-whore moment, as well.
Quote:I hope you guys are aware that the most important thing was and still is somebody to actually PAY for this gig...
At the allegedly reasonable price, I pledge a chunk. Anybody else?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I would, but unfortunately I have no chunk to pledge. I'm so broke I'm shattered.

And hey, what about the auction idea mentioned earlier? Would it work or what?
I do think I have a working idea

on IGN boards (and the gamesite it's self) there are "Insiders" and "Outsiders" Insiders pay a yearly fee of $20 US and it's something like $10 for 3 months, if you were to do that on DaD, then all money troubles would (hopefully) dissapear

Insiders get:
full access to everything on the site, all lemons, pics, mangas, all features on the board (markup, Icons, posting images, and linking privilages like this one while

outsiders get:
basic useage of the boards and main site (say, half of the pics and lemons(to be decided by author/artist)) and the inablitiy to use markup, and most everything insiders can use

you get no matter what:
some access to boards and main site, smilies, linking ability (long-ass links though)

for more ideas visit IGN for more details and ideas

you'll also need MODS to frequently patrol the boards and make sure nasty-ass shit like goatse and lemon party don't get posted, bans should also be distributed for such things

what I'm basicly saying here is, we need order, not anarchy
No offense but that idea doesn't sit right with me.
yea, but everyone knows you (I think) so you could probably be a MOD