Join our server on Discord

Furry
*grins* thanks! i think so too!
and NO! not a multi personality! more like... a twin brother taking over his other twins job for a while! anyway, nice to meet ya' gabumonfurry!
Ok well... if anyone cares i finished my fursuit :D well my head anyways
nice.... what does it look like again? [its me, gunter. blue has his own account now]
ahm well ill get pics but some personal events are happening so i might not get them at all
Gabumonfurry Wrote:me and my firends bought it like for 10/15$ at a place...

OMG! I went to the same place(i recognize it from the background) And REALLY wanted one but I couldn't find the place that sold them!
Your a Texan too? cool hehe, yeah we went to go see if anyhting else was worth any money like wings but we decided to get it, it took us about the rest of the trip to find the darn place again ><
hey im wondering if you could put up the suit that you made of gabumon ao that I could assess the one im trying to make. Plus I'm new here and enjoy the fact that there are others that like gabumon as much as i do. Thanks and I'll hope you'll treet another furry with wuv and resfect. Peace!?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
you betcha. and... not that it's wrong or something... isnt gabumon a reptile with a fursuit on? besides the fact that he's so godamn hot- as a dog?
Yeah, Gabumon's kind of a mystery. No one really makes much reference to what he really is. Only one time comes to mind, after he first digivolved to save the kids from Seadramon, he tells Matt: "You're the man!" and Matt returns with "And you're the wolf man!"

Anyway, who cares what he REALLY is!? He's damned cute!
hehe im right there with yah Senjuro! and i didnt actually make a gabumon suit, just a fox suit.

I think gabumon is a like baby wolf maybe? without fur yet and he slaughtered some garurumon for its fur o.O ah hehe yeah o.o;