Join our server on Discord

I don't think I can take much more of this...
My sister-in-law is at it again.

I quit working for her psychotic ass, and she didn't take it well.

To quote the texts she has been sending me:

- Fwd: i dont just care about money, this is buisness, im not like you and your dad. i like having nice things and not living in trash and cat shit. that takes

- Fwd: money. i forked up the money to loan you for that gun, now you can either fork it out, or tough it up and work it off like our deal was. i will not wai

- Fwd: t for you to try to find a job. because i know it wont happen, and i know you and wes are not good on your word. i expect either the by friday, or you

- Fwd: to decide to work it off.

- Fwd: i will pick up the gun, the reciept, chads power cord, my dog cable and bowls later today. if you do not give me the gun then i will call the sherriff f

- Fwd: or theft.

- Fwd: it may be registered in your name, but i bought it. and i will get it, or my money. now. our deal was for you to work it off. that isnt happening. so i

- Fwd: want it back

First off, she bought that rifle for me AS A GIFT. And it is registered in MY name, not hers. If the ATF runs the serial number, it would come back as MINE.

At this point I was sick and tired of her harassing me, so I loaded everything into my dad's truck, drove down there, and dumped it on her lawn.

Then I got these:

- Fwd: that gun is fucked because of what you did. you still owe me $130

- Fwd: chad, i and kirk will be down there later. be prepared, this shit isnt going to happen. you are fucked

- Fwd: and fuck your 5 hrs. you didnt work no 5 hrs

I worked 5 hours, I know full well I did, I didn't spend last Friday and Saturday at home on my ass. Not only that, she's threatening using my brother and the landlord as her personal army.

What the fuck?!

She got her shit back, she needs to leave me the fuck alone! And what great faith she has in me on me finding a REAL job. And she's threatening to come over here.

I need to know what to do. Should I call the cops? I'm so stressed out right now I can't think straight. She threatened to call the cops on me because she gave me a rifle and she wants it back. I gave it back, and now she wants $130!

Jesus fucking christ...I can't take this shit much longer...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
I don't think I can take much more of this... - by Bee - 09-08-2010, 07:18 AM