Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
((I see, certainly works. ^W^ and nice pic.))

Salem smiled as she looked at Vanilla, taking in the hot bunny's every curve and licking her lips before snapping herself back to attention "Oh! Yes hello ma-am, I was wondering if you could help me? You see I've been wandering around the woods lost all day, and I was hoping you'd be so kind as to let me come in and rest for a bit?" she explained in a polite yet tired voice, throwing in a bit of a weak swoon just to help show how weak she claimed to be.

-------------------------------

Rouge offered no resistance as she was pushed inside, and continued to stare at the jewel in a daze as her mind absorbed all the new information that Alex told her. She gave a light moan at the thought of the women he named and as he ordered her to she closed her eyes, listening in as he told her all about the man she loved "Yes...I understand." and again as she was ordered she opened her eyes and gazed at her love and master, all to happy to see him now "Hello master, how are you today?" she purred, an impressive feat for a bat.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 08-21-2010, 06:44 PM