Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Alex was amazed by her beauty, and tried to keep his eyes on her face, though he did glance at her wonderful cleavage. "Rouge the Bat? My name is Alexander King, and I have an offer for you. May I come in?" Whether she allowed him in or not, he would reveal the giant jewel in his hands, as big as his head in fact. "This is the Rainbow Emerald, one of the largest jewels in known history," he declared. "Look at it," he practically begged. "Stare deeply into its rainbow colors, let it's beauty fill your mind," he whispered, and if it did she would feel herself become relaxed and hypnotized by it, and would soon be put into a trance if she couldn't resist it. If she was under the trance, he would say, "Rouge? Can you hear me?" to the hypnotized batgirl.

------------------------

"Goobye, Cream! Have fun at Tails!" Vanilla smiled, watching as her daughter left with her pets. She closed the door behind her and began to work on the dishes, happily cleaning her home, unaware of the beautiful girl nearing her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 08-21-2010, 05:52 PM