Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Keep that up, Katt," F'Nerah cheered, although her emotionless expression hardly revealed any state of happiness. "The others have slain two of the liutenants, my mana is almost completely charged up, so with some luck we'll be able to get there, HAH!" she suddenly threw her leg forward, kicking an oncoming demon in the face, sending it flying straight into a rocky column. F'Nerah gathered her breath and quickly resumed her meditation pose, "...and join them in battle."

(Downtown)

"You all seem like a colorful bunch," the dragoness said, whisking her crystal staff away in a spell. Her eyes focused on Mar first, then they jumped to Shadow; she grimaced at them for a brief fraction of time. Her glare softened as her eyes passed Ereth and the elf girl. "But you're wasting your time here. I'll enslave the High Demon in this area," she stammered with a cold glare.

Despite such a statement, Mar zipped across the cracked streets and stood next to the purely white beauty, staring up at the taller woman with a sensual expression, "Or you could try enslaving me, I wouldn't mind. Say, are you into whipping or cuffing? You look like..." without letting him finish, the dragon girl thrust a palm onto Mar's belly, knocking the air out of him. "Ugh! O-okay... I don't mind it rough, either. I'll have your grace, at least." He grimaced a bit, holding by his stomach.

The dragoness' eyes twitched almost comically, but she quickly closed them and spoke with a renewed condescending tone, "I'm known as Prisma Ashbringer, Devil Tamer. And you,"

"Yeah, I'm... UGH!" he got pounded on the head and then kicked off the pile of rubble Prisma was standing on.

"...being overwhelmingly rude," she finished for Mar. "Stay out of my way, human. Your kind should be scurrying into tiny little holes, not out here annoying me."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 11-02-2010, 11:10 AM