Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Cool, everyone's here," Mar smiled at the liutenant, now alone thanks to the combined efforts of the party. "Let's get this party started!" he reached to Shadow's left arm and put a hand in it, clutching tightly. "Ngh..." the boy tried, but nothing happened, "Dammit. I can't use my energy mastery to strengthen others either. Gah, whatever!" he growled, taking a step away and swinging his swallow to get into a battle stance, "No sweat!"

"Do you mortals think I can easily be defeated?!" the demonic liutenant growled, a sickle suddenly appearing in its claw as the horned humanoid spun around, slashing the air and sending several dark fireballs that exploded mere inches away from Mar, Alexis, Shadow and Ereth.

"Oof!" Mar grunted as he braced to diminish the damage from the fiery impact, parts of his clothing being burnt off, "Aw crap. This leather armor was brand new. You're gonna pay, pal!" he roared, dashing in the demon liutenant's direction and attempted to slash him with his weapon.

The demon put his sickle up and blocked the blow, however, and with little effort pushed Mar away. "So you were all bark, human!"

"Augh! I'm a dragon. It just isn't my day, that's all!" Mar said from the ground.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 10-07-2010, 02:12 PM