Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Aw man! I'm falling behind!" Mar whined as he rushed inside, tightening his grip on his weapon. "They've got it under control down here, I'll go, WOAH!" A sword came his way as he tried stepping upstairs, but thankfully his reflexes didn't let him down and he managed to deflect it with his swallow. "Damn, there definately is action up there!" he said.

(2nd Floor)

Mar emerged from the set of stairs and jumped into the center of the room, "Woah, and I thought this was a concurred party already!" he clenched his teeth, finding clusters of threatening creatures of varying sizes at the top, "Hey!" he called as he pitched with his left hand. With no effect being made, Mar remembered he wasn't a dragon anymore, "Aw crap. Can't get their attention with fire..." he began scanning the place around, finding a chair, "Perfect." With a grin, he kicked the chair up and then spun around, kicking it again to make it crash on the biggest demon's back.

The creature roared in pain and turned around along with its followers, "Who dares interrupt our feast?!"

"That one talked," Mar mused in his head, remembering what Nera told them about demonic behavior. "Bingo!" he grinned, looking at the floor before he punched it, cracking a hole in the ceiling below, where he poked his head out of and saw Shadow on the ground level, "Guys! Found a Liutenant!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 10-02-2010, 04:48 AM