Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Wish I knew what to do," Mar sighed after being helped up by Ereth, smiling a bit hopefully at his kind words, "If that undo button is nearby, I'd like to know where it is. Hopefully it's not in Ryoji's heart or something," he groaned, cringing a bit as he reminded himself of his sister's predicament in the process, "Dot... damnit, what did he do to you? Why wouldn't you help us back there...?" he told himself as he looked high up, but his moment of reprive and reflexion never got its time as F'Nerah came back in with her head bowed.

"Everyone," she softly said, "I'm afraid that the demons have begun rampaging. The rate they dispersed and overwhelmed cities is alarming... and only in a few hours... Many of them must've been locked inside The Spire that Ryoji destroyed..." she explained, lifting her vision to face the group, "A messenger just came to deliver news of the appearance of one of the high demons in a city to the northwest, in North America."

"High demon?" Mar repeated.

"Yes, among the many lesser demons inside of the tower, major ones have surfaced. They appear to have control over the small fry, and I'm sure they're leading armies to conquer cities and towns all over the world as we speak," F'Nerah said, Mar swallowed.

"Armies? Tackling Ryoji sounds like a good idea right now," he winced, but Nera continued regardless.

"According to what we know, these high demons are prone to detecting Ryoji's overwhelming divine aura and when they do, they'll stop at nothing to seek him out. Without knowing where he is right now, our best bet will be to take the higher demons out ourselves," she said.

"But that's in America. We're in the Equator or something, aren't we? I didn't take a lot of geography lessons but isn't that a little far? It took me hours to fly from our place and it was on the South!" Mar commented, but F'Nerah shook her head.

"To our luck, Ryoji seems to have been unable to fully seal my magical powers. I can transport us to the battlefield immediately," F'Nerah said, keeping a firm grip on her weapons, "But I want to make sure that we're all ready to go before I chant any spell. Mar, I know you won't step back even if you're a human now since this indirectly is tied to us finding Dorothy and getting her back, but you seriously can't hope to battle them with human skin and fists."

"Don't worry, Nera! I've Mastermune!" Mar grinned, holding his hand out to summon his swallow, but nothing happened, "Huh? What?"

"I was afraid that that was the case with you too. Your Soul Weapon is sealed, we won't be able to use them in battle," F'Nerah said, throwing a lesser oarblade to Mar, who caught it in his hands. "You'll have to use a normal one for now, kiddo."

"Crap, I hate this adventure already," Mar groaned, remembering that all he was clothed on was a dirty rag to cover his human body, "I don't suppose anybody has an extra set of armor around here...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 08-16-2010, 05:10 PM