Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
Ah'kay. We got enough people to start this with. I'm really sorry that Ray apparently doesn't have the time to join us anymore, so I'll be taking control of F'Nerah until and if he returns for plot-related purposes. She won't have a profile since I'd prefer he supplied it to us, if he never comes, then you can always visit her profile in the first thread (The Spire).

As for the new players (Darkness and Gabu), I've a small request. It would make scarce to nearly no sense if your characters suddenly appeared in the Equator Island, therefore, I would like your characters to meet up at a common point and start interacting, preferably in a place related to your characters; to this end and for increased effectiveness, make sure to send PMs to each other to get d'accord with everything. Keep in mind demons are roaming about throughout all the world, so use that as the common reason to meet up (If it so happens there's no way to contact each other or you're meeting plot dead-ends, PM me and I'll try to help you get settled!). As for everyone else, time to start.

But first, my main character profiles!

Name: Martin "Mar" Alexander Phane.

Race: Fire Dragon.

Physical Description: http://furbase.bigfurs.com/display.php?id=3297 (Blue & White scales)

Does not like: Studying, cold, clowns, heights, cowards.

Weapon of Choice: Mastermune Swallow. (Double blade-tipped giant oarblade)

Abilities: Inmeasurable physical strength and durability, semi-good reflexes, okay speed, low magic power & resistance.

Powers: Pyrokinesis, Energy Mastery, Dragon form Ascension.

Origins: Village of Snow Dragons.

Development: (Spoilers)

-----------------------

Name: Dorothy-Ann "Dot" Phane.

Race: Snow Dragon.

Physical Description: http://furbase.bigfurs.com/display.php?id=3298 (Blue & White scales)

Likes: Science, History, strong and sweet guys, strawberries.

Does not like: Arrogant or mean people, selfishness, heat, pudding.

Weapon of Choice: Rapiers.

Abilities: High intellect, agility and reflexes.

Powers: Control over water in all of its forms, some white magic, Dragon form Ascension.

Origins: Village of Snow Dragons.

Development: (Spoilers)

----------------------

Name: Ryoji Uzumaki.

Race: Divine Dragon.

Physical Description: A six foot six tall dragon with luscious platinum scales that glow with golden glitters, has waist-long gray hair and dark eyes. Has two giant foldable wings on his back, wears only loin cloth to cover his privates.

Does not like: Humans and Demi-Humans.

Weapon of Choice: N/A.

Abilities: Increased regeneration, uncanny reflexes and agility, near-immunity to magical attacks. Commands the Void element to its near full potential. Purifying barrier.

Powers: Instantaneous Healing, Void Barrier, Void Curtain, Void Beam, Telekinesis. Commands electric and wind magic.

Origins: Hong Kong, China.

Development: N/A. (Fully developed)

---------------------------

(Aeon Dragon Island: Temple of the Elders)

F'Nerah turned on her bed and let a single gasp out. The previous day's events had worn her out completely. It had been one disaster after another, Yue Uzumaki's kidnapping and later death, Dorothy-Ann's abduction and apparent brain-washing at the hands of Yue's brother, who also had tarnished the ritual of the Aeon Dragon and had managed to somehow transfer the full powers of the Guardian Kohryu's essence to his being, The Spire which withheld numerous wild and evil spirits had been destroyed and the demons released over the world, and Atalacia, the young maiden she had vowed to raise and guard, had been killed before her very eyes.

She was weary and depressed. She couldn't even conjure her powers in order to maintain her original dragon form, which Ryoji had also disrupted with his stolen power, and she was sure that Martin was in no better shape. F'Nerah had watched the young dragon charge into battle recklessly, and she had been supposed to keep him uninvolved with the whole affair, his body being the chosen vessel for their god and creator, Infini; He was not supposed to be summoned to directly intervene in the mortal world, but she hadn't been able to bring herself to stop Mar from trying to rescue his twin sister, one short of his only family in the whole world. The result of the battle against the power's usurper had been disastrous, two casualties and a kidnapped dragoness had been all it took to break the dragon maiden's will, not of which she would recover anytime soon.

But she had to. She was the only one who would be able to guide them all into the battle for the planet's survival. Ryoji would not stop at anything to bring the human race's extinction, and the demons would eventually begin to seek him out in order to increase their own powers. The races had to join to stop this blight. F'Nerah stood up from the bed and went to wear her battle armor, which was slightly loosened since she lacked the natural shapey curviness her original form possessed. F'Nerah walked out to the atrium where everyone had been given shelter, the island still had about 5 hours before it would sink back into the waters for another 699 years, so they had enough time to plan ahead for what was coming.

The once-dragoness red-haired armored female came out of the separate room she had been granted by the elders to meet up with everyone. Mar still was asleep in his madeshift coat, apparently still healing from the near mortal wounds he had received in the earlier day's battle and therefore remained unconscious. She looked at everyone else and then approached the small group, "I'm sorry that we couldn't accomodate you better, everyone. I trust you're all well rested?" she inquired.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 08-08-2010, 09:27 AM